Eighteen

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

"Tzuyu, are you sure about this? Isn't there anything else we could do?"

Lisa stood next to Tzuyu, staring up at the medium sized water tower.

"Are you scared?" Tzuyu looked at Lisa and smirked.

"No, I'm not scared. I'm just worried, what if you get hurt or slip and fall, I mean water is slippery." Lisa was still not feeling the water tower.

"Come on, before we get caught." Tzuyu made her way up the ladder and to the top of the tower then sat down.

Lisa followed her up and did the same. For a minute they didn't talk and just stared at the view in silence.

"My father hits me and I fucked my algebra teacher who I am in love with." Lisa blurted out and Tzuyu made no sign of being suprised.

"It could be worse." Tzuyu said and Lisa looked at her weird. "What do you mean?"

"You could have been born to a drug addict single mother when she gets sent to jail for twenty years, you get sent to live with your uncle who starts molesting you at the age of 10 till the second time you try to kill yourself and then you get committed to the cuckoo house, which then after that you get sent to a rehab center and you've been here ever since."

Tzuyu finished with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorr-" Lisa tried to say but Tzuyu cut her off.

"Don't. I'm an oversharer and part of my therapy is to stop feeling sorry for myself. When I feel sorry for myself that's when I go down the dark path and I don't wanna go there anymore."

Lisa nodded and didn't speak for awhile.

"So why your algebra teacher?" Tzuyu asked.

"We met before my I found out she was my teacher. But after the first time I slept with her, I knew she was it for me."

"I hope everything works out with her."

"It won't. She has an ex boyfriend and I know she still has strong feelings for her. Can I ask you a question?"

Tzuyu nodded.

"Have you ever you know, um had sex with anyone?" Lisa asked and Tzuyu couldn't contain her laughter.

"Just because I have a bad sexual history, doesn't mean I'm a saint or an idiot, I know how sex works. I've had sex with three guys, a young nurse at psych hospital, he was cute. A boy, that was here for awhile with me but he left three months ago cause he finally got better." Tzuyu finished.

"What about the third?" Lisa questioned.

"Maybe another time, when we've gotten to know each other more. So why that question?"

"I just wanted to know if you were still able to experience your life the way everyone should be able too. You should be able to enjoy sex even with a past like yours.

"Thanks Lisa." Tzuyu smiled.

"Okay. I should probably get going, my ride is gonna be here any minute."

"Let's go then. Do you need help getting down?" Tzuyu joked.

"Oh shut up."

.

.

.

.

"So how was it?" Dara asked as Lisa the family sat down for dinner.

"It was...ok. hopefully I won't have to go much longer."

"I noticed you talking to a very pretty girl when I came to pick you up, care to talk about it."

Lisa was in mid chew when Dara spoke and ended up biting her tongue, literally. "Um she's just someone who was very talkative and I decide to pass the time waiting for you by talking to her."

"It's good that you're making friends, maybe it will make your time her go faster."

"You're probably right. Can I be excused?" Lisa asked, now feeling like she lost her appetite.

"Yes of course, sorry if I made you uncomfortable Lisa." Dara sad feeling bad for whatever she did to make Lisa feel uneasy. "Trust me Mrs.Park, I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just not feeling well. I'll see you in the morning Park family."

"Can I go too mommy?" The little park boy asked his mom. "No Jihoon. Finish your food."

Lisa left and went to the room she was staying in and threw herself on the bed and scrolled through her phone. She was about close her phone when it rang.

Chipmunk💙🐿

"Hey Limario, how's Jeju treating you?"

"It's ok so far, but I miss you and my vehicles."

"Are those the only things you miss?"

"Really Chaeng?"

"I'm just asking. I can tell she feels bad and misses you."

"What do you want me to say Chaeyoung?! That I miss her, that she's the only thing on my mind, that I fell in love with to fast that now I feel like I can't breath without her?"

"Look I'm sorry Lisa, I don't know what to say."

"Nobody fucking does!"

"You don't have to take out your anger for your father and Jennie on me. I'm your friend, I've been here for  you since the beginning. I was the one who found you when you tried to get yourself killed! I have been the only one!"

"Maybe you should have left me there and let choke and die on my own blood. I hate everything and everyone, I hate being on this goddamn Earth!"

"So you hate me too then, after everything we've been through?"

"Goodbye Chaeyoung, I'm sorry."

.

.

.

.

Seoul 

It's been a month and a half since Lisa had left, and Jennie still hasn't heard from her. 

Chaeng, even though was still upset with Lisa, has been covering her with doctor's notes and homework so that she wouldn't fall behind and have to retake senior year. She even talked to the basketball coach and made sure he knew that Lisa would be back in time for tryouts.

 Kai, was relentless. He wanted Jennie back so bad that he was doing everything in his power to win her back. He sent her flowers twice a week, ordered her favorite foods and had them delivered to her classroom for lunch every other day. He even went as far as swiping notes under her classroom door.

"Hey Jennie, I haven't seen you around. It's almost like you've been avoiding me."

"Sorry Kai, I've just been really busy."

"Jennie, I have been doing my hardest to make it up to you for our past relationship. I still love you Jennie bear and I always will. So please just give me another chance and let me take you out on a date. Please."

"Okay...I'll go on a date with you."

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: My state is on lockdown and extreme quarantine until further notice and all my courses are now online so expect more updates. Please leave comments and theories on this story.)