Fifteen

Jennie's Apartment...

"You need to hide... now" Jennie said as she ran into the dining room, startling Lisa in the process.

"Wha-What's going on?" Lisa jumped, more like was pulled up by Jennie from her chair. "Kai is at the door and I need to get rid of him so you need to hide."

Jennie pulled Lisa to her bedroom and pushed her in then closed door without another word. She left the bedroom and went back to the dining to see if Lisa left anything that could be noticed by Kai. There was another knock on the door so she collected herself and went to open it.

"Coming!" Jennie shouted and opened the door. Kai stood there with that sly smile and his tight clothes showing off the body he worked hard for with all that basketball training and Jennie could help but take it all in.

"Never thought I would hear say that again." Kai joked. "Shut the hell up Kai. What are you doing here?" 

Kai stepped into Jennie's place uninvited. "I couldn't get you off my mind after we ran into each other so I decided to come see you. I asked around and found out where you live so here I am."

"Look Kai I was kinda in the middle of something so if you would so kindly leave please." Jennie said trying to get him to leave so that Lisa can come out of hiding. 

Speaking of Lisa...

"What do you mean she has you hiding in her bedroom?"

Lisa was on the phone with Chaeyoung. She called after five minutes of being in the bedroom.

"What I mean is that her fucking ex showed up so she basically stuffed me into the closet, aka her bedroom, so that I wouldn't be caught and get her in trouble."

"But aren't you worried that he might be trying to put the moves on her."

"I wouldn't say worried I would say more of fucking livid that this prick is interrupting my fucking date."

"Do you think she's trying to get him to leave?"

"Hold on"

Lisa cracked open the bedroom door to see the what was going on in the living room.

"So did you have someone over, because I noticed the two of  everything on the dining room table." Kai said as he sat down on the couch and out his feet up.

"Yes my brother was having dinner with me but had to leave, so I was in the middle of cleaning up." Kai now got up to stand in front of Jennie.

"So that means we are alone." Kai now had a look in his eyes, the same look he would get right before him and Jennie would go at it like animals, Jennie was always wild.

"Yes we are alone but I would really like it if you just left." Jennie was starting to heat up with the way Kai was looking at her. Lisa gave her the same feelings but they were stronger than his.

"Look Jennie the real reason I'm here is because I miss you Jennie bear. I know I fucked up in the past but I never cheated you, never. I've loved you since our first date and I still love you now. Leaving to the states was the worse and best mistake that I ever made." Kai paused.

"I want you back Jennie, I wanna be with you again. Please just give me a chance." 

Unexpectedly Kai grabbed Jennie by the waist and placed his lips on her hard causing Jennie to moan into his mouth. Jennie could feel herself getting pulled over by Kai but she still had Lisa in the back of her head also her bedroom. She finally got herself together and pushed Kai away.

"You need to leave right fucking now." Jennie pulled Kai's arm and lead him to the door of her apartment. 

"If I open this door in one minute and you're still here I will call the police."

Back in the Bedroom...

"Sh-she k-kissed him Chae. She fucking kissed him."

Lisa was still on the phone with Chaeyoung when she witnessed Jennie an Kai kiss. Her heart broke right then and there. She was choked up and felt as though she was about to cry.

The bedroom door opened and Jennie walked in with a guilty face. Lisa turned around with the phone still on her ear and tears in her eyes.

"I'll see you in bit Chae."

Lisa ended the call and put her phone in her back pocket before facing Jennie.

"I think I should go." Lisa try to walk past Jennie but was stopped when Jennie grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going? We didn't finish dinner and you're supposed to stay the night." Lisa couldn't help but laugh in Jennie's face.

"I can't even look at you right now." Lisa removed Jennie's hand from her's.

"You should be with him. He is a real man that can treat you the way that you should be treated. We should all just face the truth I'm just an experiment for every girl I've ever been with. Nobody will ever truly love me. Not my dad, not god to even keep my mom around, not even the woman I'll falling in love with. My father is right. I am a freak and nobody will love a freak." 

Lisa grabbed her keys and ran out of the apartment, leaving Jennie standing there with the same tears that Lisa had now running down her face.

.

.

.

.

Lisa sat in her car wiping her tears away. Only one thing in her life matter anymore, her brother. She finally turned her car off and got out. She couldn't feel anything but she needed to so she went to the only place she could. She walked up the steps then into the place and walked into the room where she would find her feeling.

"I'm home daddy."

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: two updates in one day?? No way. I have a very big project I have to do so there won't be any updates for the remainder of the week for either stories.)