Two

YG X International School

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Lisa said aloud and everyone in the class including Ms.Kim looked at her. When Ms.Kim looked at Lisa and her eyes widened. They locked eyes and Lisa apologized. "I'm sorry I just remembered something important, please continue." Ms.Kim shook it off. "Don't let it happen again, I do not tolerate that kind of language in my class." Lisa smirked and thought to herself 'Yeah only in the bedroom.'  "Now back to my introduction. Unfortunately Mr.Lee will no longer be with us do to some personal reasons, but don't worry I am completely qualified. Now to the important stuff, as long as you guys show me respect then there should be no problem."

 Lisa wasn't listening to a word Jennie said, all she was doing was watching her mouth and thinking about how it felt on her. Jinyoung leaned over and whisper to Lisa. "Bro she's way to hot to be a teacher." Lisa pushed him away. "Shut up." Now Chaeyoung leaned over to whisper. "Are you ok?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, I'm just trying to pay attention." Chaeyoung nodded. After Ms.Kim took attendance she started talking again. "Ok so we are going to have quiz right now to see what you know, once you finish you may leave." The class groaned. "Don't worry it won't be counted as a grade." Lisa look at Chaeyoung. "Do not cheat off of me, Roseanne." Chaeyoung put her hands up in surrender.

Lisa took her time taking the quiz because she wanted to be the last one to finish so she would have a chance to talk to Jennie or should she call her Ms.Kim. Chaeyoung finished and tapped Lisa on the shoulder. "I'm leaving, are you staying over again?" Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Ok, well text me." Lisa nodded and Chaeyoung left. Lisa had been done her quiz for fifteen minutes, she looked around to see that everyone had left. She walked over to the door and locked it. Ms.Kim was watching her every move. She then walked to the desk where her teacher sat and placed her quiz on it. "Why did you just lock the door?" Lisa leaned on desk. "You didn't tell me your new job was a teacher." Jennie pushed her chair at and turned to face Lisa. "And you didn't tell me you were in high school." She said coldly.

"Look Jennie, don't worry, I'm turning 19 in a week. So you have nothing to worry about." Lisa said getting closer to Jennie. "You will call Ms.Kim. I am your teacher, nothing else. So just forget that night ever happen, right now." Jennie said sternly and Lisa smirked. She leaned down and moved her face closer to Jennie. "You know Ms.Kim, you're extremely sexy when you're mad." Jennie looked up to look Lisa in her eyes, but before she could say anything Lisa's mouth was on hers. 

Lisa pulled Jennie up from her chair and placed her on the desk all while still kissing. When Lisa was going to get on top of her, Jennie pushed her away hard almost making her fall. "I'm serious, if you do that again I'll have you removed from my class. Your are my student, that's it. Now leave." Lisa nodded and got her book bag. When she got to the door she turned to Jennie who was gathering her things. "You can deny it all you want, but I know you want. Hey good day Ms.Kim." Lisa then left leaving Jennie to her thoughts.

Later On That Day...

Jennie wondered though the halls of the school, she was looking for the teacher's lounge but was distracted by her thoughts of Lisa. While thinking a voice interrupted her thoughts. "Excuse me are you lost?" Jennie looked up to see a tall handsome man that had to be in his early forties. He had blonde hair and blue eyes so he obviously wasn't Korean. "Um yeah, it's my first day and I can't seem to find the teacher's lounge." The man smiled at her. "Well I'm heading that way if you would like to follow me." Jennie nodded and they started walking. "I'm Marco Manoban by the way and I teach English here." He held out his hand for Jennie to shake. "Jennie Kim I'm teaching algebra and it's nice to meet you, Marco." 

When they got to the lounge Marco opened the door for her. "Thank you." He smiled down at her. "No problem. So you said this is your first day right?" Jennie nodded. "Well then you have to let me buy you a welcome dinner." Jennie looked at him for a second. "I don't know about that." He got up from where he was seated and moved so that he was standing about three feet away. "I'm not asking you out on a date, just dinner to say welcome to the family." Jennie thought for a second. "Sure that would be fine." He smiled again. "Perfect. Should we get going now or would you like to do this another day?" "We can go now." He lead them out to their cars and went to the restaurant. The whole time Marco was flirting with Jennie, but she kind of liked it so she kept flirting with him too. He reminded her of someone but she just could put her finger on it.

The Park Residence...

Lisa stood on the front porch of Chaeyoung's house, she rang the doorbell and Chaeyoung's mom opened the door. "Hi Mrs.Park." Lisa hugged Mrs.Park. "Hi Lisa, Chaeng is in her room with her brother." Lisa nodded then went up the stairs to Chaeyoung's room. "What's up fam?" Lisa walked into Chaeyoung's room, her brother on the floor doing work and Chaeyoung at her desk using he computer. "Hey Lisa." Jimin, Chaeng's brother, said. "What's up Jimin?" He got of the floor with his stuff. "Nothing just about to go out with Kookie and V." Lisa rubbed his hair. "Ok have fun and stay out of trouble." The boy nodded and left the room.

"What are you working on?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung who was still on her computer. "Looking over the requirements for the internship at the music studio." Chaeyoung answered still looking at the computer. Chaeyoung finally finished and sat next to Lisa on the bed. "What was with you today, you were so out of it." Lisa took a deep breath. "I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell anyone and I mean anyone. That including your brother and sister." Chaeng looked at Lisa who was staring at the ceiling. "Ok I promise now tell me." Lisa took another deep breath. "I had sex with Je- I mean Ms.Kim." 

"You What!?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: Here's the second chapter hope you enjoyed it. Also think of Marco as young man maybe along the lines of a Thor look alike. Stay tuned for some twist and angst and some more smut ;) )