Twelve

Jennie's Apartment...

Lisa and Jennie were wrapped in each other's arms the next morning. Lisa was the first to wake up. She couldn't help but to watch Jennie sleep, she looked so beautiful. She began to leave butterfly kisses on Jennie's face trying to wake her up. "Good morning." Jennie said with her eyes still closed and a small smile on her face. "It's always a good morning when I'm with you." Jennie opened up her eyes and looked at Lisa. "Are you always this corny in the morning?" Lisa chuckled and kissed Jennie.

"What time is it?" Jennie asked Lisa. Lisa rolled over and checked her phone, then rolled back to face Jennie. "It's 6:30. I should probably leave so that I can go get clothes and get out before your brother wakes up." Jennie nodded. "You're right, you should leave but five more minutes of cuddles."

YG X International School...

After Jennie said five more minutes they turned into thirty. They were almost caught by Jaehyun but lucky she they were quite enough. Lisa basically had to speed all the way home to get changed for school. She waited for her dad to leave before doing her morning routine, then went to drop off the truck she borrowed and pick up her bike. She made it to school right on time and went to class, hoping to see Jennie on the way but didn't. 

It was now lunch time and Lisa was on her way to Jennie's classroom to eat lunch with her, liked they planned this morning but was stopped by someone. "Manoban, I would like to have a talk with you." Lisa looked up from her phone, cause she was about to text Jennie she was coming, to find her coach standing there with his arms crossed. "What can I help you with Coach Kwon?" He motioned Lisa to walk into his office. "So, we're getting a new assistant coach." Lisa nodded. "Ok and that has to deal with me, how?" Coach Kwon walked around his desk and sat down. 

"He's a bit younger than I would have asked for, but he was a great ball player and went to college for it, just graduated too." He paused before continuing. "His name is Kim Jongin, 24, and your job is to make him feel welcome and get him introduced to the team." Lisa nodded and was dismissed, but before she could make it out the door her coach stopped her again. "Also he's coming today after school to do some paperwork so meet him at the man office." Lisa nodded again and left.

Lisa finally made it to Jennie's classroom with 30 minutes left in the lunch period. She knocked on the door and Jennie opened it. "You're late, Manoban." Lisa gave Jennie a small smile then slid past her into the room. Jennie closed the door and found Lisa standing right in front of her, causing her back to collide with the door. Lisa reached a hand around Jennie and locked the door. "Sorry baby, but the coach wanted to speak with me." Lisa then leaned her head down and kissed Jennie softly. Jennie nodded then kissed Lisa back. Lisa broke the kiss and pulled Jennie to her desk and sat on it then pulled Jennie to stand in-between her legs. "What did your coach want to talk about?" Jennie asked as she rubbed her nails softly up and down the back of Lisa's neck. "We're getting a new assistant coach and he wants me to befriend the guy and show him around when he gets here."

Jennie nodded and put her head in the crook of Lisa's neck, leaving kisses on it. "Cool what's his name?" Jennie asked with her head still in Lisa's neck. Lisa bent her head back giving Jennie more access. "I forgot because all I could think about was you." Lisa ran her hands down Jennie's back to her ass and squeezed. "Did I tell you how fucking hot and sexy you look in a pants and a blazer?" Jennie was wearing a vintage blue Chanel pants suit. Jennie pulled her head back to look Lisa in the eyes. "Yes you did, twice actually." Lisa chuckled. "Well I'm just making sure you know." Lisa then kissed Jennie quickly on the lips. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight, and maybe stay again?" Lisa was stunned by this. "What about your brother?" Jennie now kissed Lisa. "Don't worry about him, I'll handle it." Lisa nodded. "Ok then I'll be there, just text me a good time to come."

After inviting Lisa over for dinner, Jennie and Lisa had been making out for a good ten minutes when the sound of the bell caused them to pull apart. "I should get to P.E." Lisa said as she placed a strand of hair behind Jennie's ear. "Yeah, I wouldn't want you to be late. I'll see you in four periods." Lisa nodded then kissed Jennie one last time before getting up and walking out the classroom. Lisa went through the rest of day on autopilot waiting for Jennie's class, and finally the bell rung for the last period of the day and Lisa bolted out of her English class to make sure she had some extra alone time with Jennie.

When she got to Jennie's class she was out of breath, she walked in and shut the door behind her. "H-hey." Jennie looked up from her computer to see Lisa trying to catch her breath. "Did you run here?" Lisa nodded. "Yes, yes I did." Jennie giggled. "May I ask why?" Lisa walked over to Jennie and kissed the top of her head. "Because I couldn't wait another second with seeing you." Jennie lifted her head up giving Lisa a sign to kiss her so Lisa did just that. "We have a quiz today right?" Lisa asked after they broke from the kiss and Jennie nodded. "So can I get the answers?" Jennie punched Lisa in the chest. "Fuck off." Lisa laughed out loud. 

"I'm just kidding baby, but the real question is what are you cooking for dinner tonight..." She leaned down to whisper in Jennie's ear. "And am I getting dessert after?" She lightly bit Jennie's ear and pulled  and backed away when she heard the door opened and students started to pour into the class. Lisa spotted Chaeyoung coming in so she made her way to her seat in the back next to Chaeng. "Hey, how was the date?" Chaeng asked as she sat down causing Lisa to smile at the memory of last night and this morning. "Perfect Chaeyoung. Perfect." Chaeyoung was happy for Lisa seeing that she was finally in a semi good place. "So are you staying over tonight?" Lisa shook her head. "I'm staying at Jennie's again, she invited me over for dinner and to stay the night." Chaeyoung's eyes almost popped out of her head. "Ok, well be careful. You guys are moving fast and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Don't worry, I think she's it for me."

TO BE CONTINUED...