Twenty-Five

"You slept with her and you didn't tell me?!?!"

It had been two days since Jennie kicked Lisa out and now she had just picked Chaeyoung up from her house to go to school. Lisa just told her about sleeping with Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung was not happy about it.

"Look I'm sorry, but it meant nothing so I felt like I didn't need to tell you but now not telling anyone is blowing up in my face."

"Yeah no shit Lisa." Chaeyoung leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms.

"My life fucking sucks!" Lisa slammed her steering wheel. "My best friend is pissed at me, Tzuyu is coming her in less than a month, and my girlfriend dumped me and threw me out of her house!"

"She was never your girlfriend, Lisa."

Lisa pulled the car over two blocks away from their school and looked at Chaeyoung with a scowl. "Excuse me?"

"Did you ever ask her to be your girlfriend, did she ask you? Because I don't think you two have any real ties to each other. Jisoo is my girlfriend, she asked me to be with her, Jennie is not your girlfriend. If you want her to be yours, then stop sleeping with anything that has a pulse and woman up and ask her to be your girlfriend!"

"You're right Chaeng." Lisa squeezed Chaeyoung's hand.

"I know I'm right, now get this car moving again before we're late to first period." Lisa laughed and pulled away from the place she was parked.

.

.

"Are you gonna be ok getting home? I have a game at 7." Lisa asked after Jennie's class ended, and Jennie didn't look at Lisa even once.

"I'll be fine, Jisoo is picking me up and taking me to the studio, but we'll be here for the game."

"We'll? Have you brought her home yet to meet your dad?"

"No but I'm setting up a dinner that you're coming to so you can back me up."

"No problem, see you later."

Chaeyoung left along with every other person in the class room. Lisa walked to the door of the classroom and locked it quietly before walking over to Jennie at her desk where she was grading tests.

"Can I help you Miss Manoban?" Jennie continued to look at the tests and not even glance at Lisa.

"We need to talk, Jennie."

"If it's not about the test you just took then no." Lisa pulled a chair up next to Jennie's desk and sat down.

"Please Jennie, I miss you." Jennie slammed her hands on the desk, got up and began to put her things in her bag.

"From now on its Ms.Kim that's it,I don't care what you do anymore cause we're done. You come to my class and you leave my class. You are just another student now and before you try to turn this around on me, you did this to us."

"Will you please just let me explain myself before you start making decision about us." Lisa was now standing so close to Jennie that she could feel Lisa's breath on her neck.

"I gave you a chance to explain and you lied to my face." Jennie moved away from Lisa and closer to the door.

"Fine!" Lisa yelled. "Lower your voice!" Jennie whisper yelled at Lisa.

"You wanna know the truth, I'll tell you. I was hurt and she was there. Just when I thought that someone could actually love me, my heart got broken. I know we said we were passed Kai kissing you but it still hurt me. I wasn't in a good place and the kiss put me over the edge. Tzuyu was there and she was sad and I was sad, we just became friends and one thing led to another and we had sex."