Sixteen

Lisa had walked into her fathers home and went into the kitchen where she found him like she did most of the times: drunk out his mind. She walked further in and threw her keys on the counter causing her father to look up at her.

"I'm home daddy."

Lisa said smirking at her father while leaning against the wall.

"You got a lot of nerve showing up here." Her father slurred over his words.

"I just wanted to come see my wonderful father. Is that a problem?"

Marco got up from the stool he sat on and made his way over to where Lisa stood. He took a swig of the beer in his hand then threw it at the wall next to Lisa shattering it, causing Lisa to flinch.

"Your mother should've aborted you when she had the chance."

BANG!

Marco threw his first punch hitting Lisa square in the jaw.

BANG! BANG!

Two punches in the stomach causing Lisa to hunch over.

BANG!

One more punch to the face knocking her to the ground seeming to be out cold.

Marco turned his back to Lisa who was now bleeding from her mouth lying facedown on the kitchen floor. He went into the fridge to get another beer then popped the cap and began to drink it.

"You're a sorry excuse of a human. You're a freak and no one wants a freak. You'll end up alone and my only hope is that your brother is nothing like you." Marco said as he leaned against the counter.

"Fuck you."

Marco heard from the somewhat lifeless body laying on his kitchen floor. "What was that?"

Lisa began to get up off the floor and was now on her hands and knees.

"I said fuck yo-"

BANG!

Lisa didn't get to finish because the bottom of Marco's boot had made contact with the side of Lisa's face finally knocking her out cold. Marco walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room leaving Lisa on the floor in a pool of her own blood.

.

.

.

.

"She's awake!"

Lisa opened her eyes to bright lights and a white ceiling. She had no idea where she was, the last thing she remembers was her father throwing a beer bottle at her head.

"Miss Manoban can you hear me? If you can hear me blink twice." Lisa blinked twice just like the figure standing above said to.

"Do you know where you are?" The figure asked Lisa, but when Lisa tried to speak she couldn't.

"Don't try to speak. We have to remove the tube from your mouth." The figure motioned for more figures to surround Lisa to help remove the tube in her mouth.

"Can you get her some water please." The figure said to another.

"Hi Miss Manoban, I'm Dr.Seo. You are at Seoul International Hospital. Your friend here..."

The figure who now has a name, Dr.Seo, pointed to Chaeyoung who was sitting in a chair beside Lisa's hospital bed.

"She brought you in unconscious five days ago. You have suffer a few bruised ribs, a minor concussion, a broken nose but we fixed that." Dr.Seo paused. "Do you remember anything or who did this to you?"