Twenty One [m]

"Lisa wake up."

Lisa started to shift in her sleep, and woke up to a pressure on her crotch area causing her to wake up. When she open her eyes she saw the girl who rocked her world last night, but not as much as Jennie.

"Good morning Mina. Sleep good?" Lisa had a sleepy smirk on her face, knowing the way she drilled Mina would knock anyone out immediately.

"Absolutely. Wanna go another round?" Mina leaned down and kissed Lisa's naked chest.

"Maybe just a quickie."

"Ahh!"

Lisa flipped Mina over and kissed her way down Mina's body.

"I'm sore, Lis." Lisa kissed the top of Mina's mound. "I'll make you feel better."

"Lisa!"

.

.

"Well that was a lot of fun."

A quickie turned into two hours of Lisa trying to make Mina "Feel better." They now where putting their clothes back on when Mina threw her panties from last night at Lisa's head.

"Do you still have the collection of all my underwear I left at your house?"

Lisa laughed out loud at Mina. Every time they would seek into Lisa's house and fool around, Mina would "Accidentally" leave her underwear around Lisa's bedroom.

"It was never a collection, it was nuisance. Could you imagine what my dad would've done if he found them."

Mina stilled for a moment. "Does he still...hit you?" Mina moved to sit next to Lisa on the bed.

"I moved in with Chaeyoung. She takes care of me like the older sister I never had."

After coming back from Jeju, Chaeyoung insisted that Lisa was staying at the Park household until they graduated and went off to college.

"Good. You know if you need anything, my dad still has his own law firm."

.

.

An hour later Lisa pulled into the Park's driveway and turned her car off. When she got out her car she noticed Mr. Park and Jimin working in the garage on Jimin's soon to be car.

"Hey Lis!" Jimin looked up to see Lisa walking into the garage.

"What's up Jimin? Hi Mr.Park."

Mr.Park waved to Lisa from under the hood of the car and told her Chaeyoung was in her room. Lisa walked through the house and up the stairs to Chaeng's room.

"Yo chipmunk!" Chaeyoung was laying on her stomach in bed with headphones in. Lisa walked over to the bed and jumped onto Chaeyoung's back, causing her to yelp.

"Jesus Christ Lisa! Why must you?"

Lisa rolled off Chaeyoung and laid beside her. She kicked her shoes off and got comfortable.

"Where the hell were you?" Chaeyoung removed her headphones. "You disappear last night."

"Well...I saw Mina last night after three years."

"Oh seriously? How is she? I haven't seen her in years."

Lisa smiled to herself, thinking about last night with Mina, but then the image of her and Jennie in the bathroom at the restaurant popped into her head.

"It was great. She's still the same Mina, except she filled out in a couple of places if you know what I mean." Lisa smirked and Chaeyoung elbowed her in Lisa's side.