Six

Jennie's Apartment...

Lisa woke up to the smell of bacon and Jennie not next to her, she found her sports bra and boxers that were scatter on the floor, and put them on. She walked out of the bedroom and followed the smell of food to the kitchen to find Jennie with her back to her cooking. Jennie was dressed in tight skinny jeans and and a white blouse. "Morning." Lisa said and Jennie turned around startled holding her heart. "You scared me." Jennie put the spatula down, but Lisa was quick to stop her from doing that. "Please don't let me standing her stop you, I was enjoying the view." Jennie rolled her eyes and slapped Lisa's arm. "Shut up and go sit down." Lisa nodded and went to sit down.

While waiting for Jennie, Lisa took her phone out to see she multiple missed calls and texts from her father. When she heard Jennie coming she put her phone on do not disturb and placed it face down on the table. "Here." Jennie placed a plate of food in front of Lisa then sat down in the chair in front of her. "Thanks. You know I could get used to this." Lisa joked and Jennie glared at her. "We need to talk about somethings." Lisa nodded and motioned Jennie to continue. "Us sleeping together can't happen anymore. You are my student and I don't want to lose my job over some kid that's good in bed." Lisa took a sip of her coffee. "Jennie, I understand that you care about your job, but you have to admit that you felt something." Jennie took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter if I felt something, we just can't it's not right. Last night will be the last time that we sleep together." 

Lisa got up from her chair and kneeled down next Jennie and held her hand. "No one has to know Jennie, I want you and I know you want me too. Please just give us a chance." Lisa said pleading. "I'm sorry but we can't." Jennie said not looking at her. "Fine. I guess that's it then." Lisa dropped Jennie's hand, then got up and walked back to the bedroom. Three minutes later Lisa walked back out fully dressed with her keys in hand. "Where are you gonna go now?" Jennie asked once Lisa reached the door. "It's not like you really care." With that she walked out the door and left. Jennie shook off Lisa's last words, because she did care but what they were doing wasn't right. 'It's best this way' Jennie said to herself. She cleaned off the table and washed the dishes, then went to get dressed so she could go meet Jisoo.

The Park's Café...

After Lisa left Jennie's she texted Chaeyoung to meet her at family's café. Lisa walked in the place and went to the counter to order her and Chaeyoung's drinks. "Hey Alice can I get the usual for me and Chaeng." Alice, Chaeyoung's older sister, looked up at Lisa from behind the counter. "Yeah su- what happened to your face?" Alice asked Lisa in shock after seeing the cuts and bruises on her face. "Oh I-I took up boxing, don't worry it's nothing too serious." Lisa said with a small smile. "Ok well be more careful next time. Go take a seat I'll bring your drinks out when Rosie gets here." Lisa nodded and walked away to her and Chaeng's table.

"Hey what's up with the SOS text?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as she walked up to Lisa. Lisa looked up from her phone at her best friend and Chaeyoung gasped. "Did he do this to you?" She asked quietly. "It's not as bad as it looks. Please sit down, I ordered our usuals." Chaeyoung took the seat across from Lisa. "So are you gonna tell me what happened." Lisa took a deep breath. "Well my father forced me to come back to his house to meet his new girlfriend, but when I meet her it turned out... well it turned out to be Ms.Kim." Chaeyoung's jaw dropped. "Ms. Kim? No way." Lisa nodded. "He introduced her as his girlfriend but she said they were just friends." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Is that why he did this?" Lisa shook her head. "No, she didn't have sex with him so he got drunk then beat me up." 

Chaeyoung had a sad look on her face. "Why didn't you come over after?" Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "I went to Ms.Kim's and we had sex again. And again it was still the best ever." Alice came over with their drinks then left. "So then what was the SOS for?" Lisa looked down at her hands then back to Chaeyoung. "This morning she told me we were done for good. I know we aren't dating or anything like that, but I think I caught feelings. I mean we haven't even had like a date or something like that, but there's just something about her. She makes me feel safe." Chaeyoung was about to say something when her phone rang, she pulled it out her pocket and her eyes went wide. "Omg it's the music studio that I put an application in for." Lisa could see how nervous Chaeng looked. "Well answer it before they give the job to someone else."

"Yes thank you so much, of course see you then. Goodbye." Chaeyoung hung up the phone and let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding. "What did they say?" Lisa asked Chaeyoung with a smile. "They said I got the internship and they want to meet me today." Chaeyoung had the biggest smile that her eyes were almost closed. "That's great, you should go." Chaeyoung nodded. "Do you mine giving me a ride since I walked here." Lisa got up and motioned her head to the exit. "Come on then." They both left the café and headed to the studio.

Jisoo's Job...

"Did she look really hurt?" Jisoo had asked Jennie after Jennie had told the events of the night before. "I feel like I hurt her more then her father did, and the thing is I do like her but we just can't, it's not right and I won't risk my job for her." Jisoo nodded. "I get it, maybe just give her some time to get over whatever it was you guys had." Before Jennie could answer Jisoo's secretary came in. "Ms.Kim the new inter is her for her meeting." "Thank you Yuqi." Jennie and Jisoo walked out of Jisoo's office to so that Jisoo could greet the new inter. "Park Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung stood up from her seat and bowed at Jisoo and Jennie, but her eyes went wide once she realized it was Jennie standing next to her new boss. "M-ms.Kim?" Jennie smiled at Chaeyoung. "Good afternoon Ms.Park, I hope you have a good first day." Jennie then turned to look at Jisoo. "She's one of my students, so go easy on her." Jisoo nodded and Jennie left. "Follow me this way Chaeyoung, and please call me Jisoo."

Jennie walked out the front door of the studio and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Lisa leaning against her car facing the studio. "L-Lisa?" Lisa looked up with a smile but that quickly disappeared when she saw who called her name. "Why the hell are you here? Are you following me now? After you told me you want nothing to do with me." Jennie took a couple steps so that she was face to face with Lisa. "I'm not following you, my best friend owns the studio and I never said I didn't want anything to do with you." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Look Jennie oh wait, I mean Ms.Kim. I am not going to stand here and let you try to explain why we can't be together, I want you and but you keep telling yourself you don't want me. So until you figure it out, we should do exactly what you said teacher and student. Now if you excuse me I have a date." Lisa then walked around to the driver side of her car, got in and left, leaving Jennie confused on what just happened.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: Update!!! The Babysitter tomorrow and don't worry you will get some soft Jenlisa moments and you will find out about Seulrene.)