Five[M]

Jennie's Apartment...

"Oh my God! What happened to you!?" Jennie asked as she opened the door to see a beaten up Lisa standing in her doorway. "What did you do to him?" Jennie was confused as to what Lisa was talking about. "What do you mean?" Lisa took a step closer so that she was now standing in the apartment. "What did you do to make him so fucking angry!?" Lisa raised her voice at Jennie. "Di-did he do this to you?" Jennie asked with concern. "It doesn't matter if he did it or not. What matters is what you did to make him so mad." Lisa said taking more steps closer to Jennie so that they were in the middle of her living room. "He tried to have sex with me but I turned him down and left."

Lisa let out a breath. "He was right, I should have never left you alone with him." Jennie brought her hand up to touch Lisa's cut she had on her lip, but Lisa flinched. "Sorry. So it was him wasn't it?" Lisa motion her head to the couch asking if she can sit and Jennie nodded. "If only I was a little quieter and didn't kick the can." Lisa chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "How long has this been going on?" Jennie took a seat next to Lisa. "I don't know when, he always hated me even when I was kid because I wasn't the perfect daughter for him because of my condition." Lisa motioned towards her crotch. 

" My parents got divorced when I was six , and my mom died when I was sixteen then I moved here to live with him it got a lot worse." Lisa paused and leaned her head on the headrest. "He started drinking a lot and was being more verbally abusive, then one day I brought my then girlfriend over when he wasn't home. We were in my bed and we both had our shirts off making out and then my door bust open and he came in and yelled at my girlfriend to get out then started to beat on me when she ran out of my room." Jennie put her hand on Lisa's thigh. "I'm so sorry." Lisa shook her head. "Don't be I'm used to it by now." Jennie then took Lisa's hand in her's. "That is something you should never be used to. Will you let me clean your cut?" Lisa nodded.

Jennie left to go get her first aid kit, and Lisa laid her head back on the couch. She was about to close her eyes when she felt something land in her lap, she looked down to see a little, brown furry dog. Lisa brought her hand to the dog's head and started to pet it. "I see you've met Kuma."  Lisa looked up to see Jennie standing in the kitchen entrance, holding the first aid kit. "I didn't know you had a dog." Jennie walked in front of Lisa and got on her knees so she was face to face with her. "He was staying at my paren't house with my other dog that night." Jennie said the last bit quietly. She opened the first aid kit and took out a cotton ball and pour some alcohol on it. "This might burn a little."

"Jesus Christ Jennie! How much did you put on it. This is worse than the actual beating." Jennie had only been cleaning Lisa's wounds for two minutes. "Can you stop being such a big baby." Jennie went to clean Lisa's lip cut when Lisa grabbed her wrist. "I'll show you who's the big baby." Lisa pulled Jennie up off her knees and into he lap. They looked into each other's eyes, and their hearts were beating out of their chests. Jennie dropped the cotton ball on the floor and moved her hands onto Lisa's shoulders and Lisa's brought her hands to Jennie's waist. Jennie leaned in and captured Lisa's lips, this caused Lisa to flinch because of the cut. "Sorry, I forgot." Lisa shook her head. "Stop apologizing and kiss me." Lisa grabbed the back of Jennie's head and pulled her in then kissed her hard.

They pulled away from each other panting. "We shouldn't be doing this." Jennie said and was about to get up but Lisa flipped them and laid Jennie on the couch. "Please. I need this, even if it's just for tonight. I need you." Jennie nodded and Lisa captured her lips again. Jennie could feel Lisa starting to get hard on top of her. Lisa started to grind into Jennie making her moan. "Lisa I need more. Please." Jennie said holding Lisa's body closer. "I got you baby." Lisa leaned up so she was on her knees then took her shirt off, she then pulled Jennie up and took her shirt off too. "You're so fucking hot Ms.Kim." Lisa smirked when she said that. "Do you really wanna do this right now?" Jennie asked as she played with Lisa's belt, taking it off. "I feel like I've been a bad student lately and I think I could use a little help."

Jennie finally decided to go with it. "I think I maybe able to help. Please follow me to my office, Ms.Manoban." Lisa and Jennie got off the couch and Jennie hooked her finger in Lisa's jeans, then lead her to the bedroom. When they got in Jennie let go of Lisa's pants and sat on the edge of the bed. "Would you please close the door, Ms.Manoban." Lisa nodded. "Please get on your knees in front of me." Lisa did as she was told and kneeled down in front of Jennie. "So Ms.Manoban, what is it I can help you with." Lisa looked into Jennie's eyes. "I wanna taste you, please." Lisa then put her head down, then Jennie brought her hand to Lisa's chin and lifted her head up. "Well then what are you waiting for?" Lisa smirked then pulled down Jennie's shorts. "Put your legs on my shoulders." Jennie smirked. "I thought I was the one giving orders." Lisa chuckled. "Put your legs on my shoulders please." 

Jennie did as she said and Lisa pulled her closer so that Jennie's ass was hanging of the bed. "Fuck you smell so good." Lisa then dove into Jennie's core, pushing her tongue into Jennie. "Fuck Lisa how are you so good!?" Jennie started to grind on Lisa's face while holding her head closer. Lisa brought her thumb and pointer finger to Jennie's clit pinching it. "O-oh my god I'm gonna cum!" Jennie said at the top of her lungs, probably waking up the neighbors. Lisa pinched harder on Jennie came undone, Lisa pushed Jennie back on the bed and got on top of her. "You taste exquisite, Ms.Kim" Lisa said and left kisses on Jennie's neck. "Take off your pants and underwear and get on your back." Lisa got off of Jennie and removed the rest of clothes then got back on the bed.

Jennie climbed on top of Lisa and started grind her soaking pussy on Lisa's rock hard cock. "Do you want me to suck you first?" Lisa shook her head. "No. I want to fuck you already, and want you to take all of me." Jennie nodded then lifted herself up then grabbed and positioned the head of Lisa's dick to her entrance. She sank down on Lisa letting out a low moan. "Fuck you take me so well." Lisa said when Jennie started to move on her. "God this is wrong, but you fell so right!" Jennie gripped Lisa's shoulders and began to ride her faster, Lisa then brought her hands to Jennie's ass slapping it the gave it hard squeeze. "Baby you're so fucking tight." Lisa said as she squeezed Jennie's ass again. Lisa then started started to buck up into Jennie making Jennie bounce harder on her. "Baby I'm gonna cum." Lisa said and Jennie nodded. "Fuck. Me too." Lisa gave one hard thrust up into Jennie and they both came.

"You can stay here if you want." Jennie said as her and Lisa were laying in her bed. Lisa pulled Jennie close to her and cuddled her. "Thanks, I really didn't plan on leaving tho." Jennie giggled and laid her head on Lisa's chest. "Can I ask you a serious question?" Lisa nodded. "Sure but the question can't be 'What are we doing?' because I'm in no state of mind to answer that." Jennie rolled her eyes. "Fine, next question. How did you get so good at what you do?" Lisa smirked and kissed the top of Jennie's head. "Well let's just say I've had a lot of experience." Jennie slapped Lisa on her abs. "You're annoying." Lisa chuckled. "So since we're sleeping together, does that mean I can get the answers to all the exams?" Jennie got up and look down at Lisa. "Ok that's it go sleep on the couch." Jennie pointed in the direction of the living room. "Baby I'm just kidding." Jennie felt something when Lisa called her baby. "Whatever, we are talking about this in the morning." Lisa pulled Jennie down and cuddled her again. "Yes Ma'am."

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: I'm sorry for wait, the babysitter will be updated tomorrow I promise. Please keep commenting and have a gn.)