Chapter 13 Special Cupcake

HELLO! This was a quick update wasn't it? Seems like Bekah just updated this one yesterday.. 

So this is just kind of a cute little chapter cause I didn't know what else to write..

PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS ALL THEIR CUPCAKES!! (you'll understand in a minute) And if the picture doesn't work I've also put it in the External Link!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's POV~

"Seriously Harry?" I asked as I opened the door, a little bell announcing my arrival. "This is where you've been?" I asked as I slid into the chair across from Harry and he looked up from his phone.

"What?" He asked setting down both his phone and the object in his other hand: a cupcake.

"You've been hiding in the bakery for the past hour?" I asked, I should have figured, he did love this old place. He nodded his curls bouncing lazily on his head.

"Yeah.. I just wanted to get away and think, and I knew Grace is always happy to put me to work when we're home. So I figured I'd come down, make a few cupcakes. The perfect distraction." He said with a shrug as he took a bite of his cupcake.

"Distraction from what exactly?"

"Just.. Everything I guess... Since we got Angie everything's been a bit crazy  and I just wanted to get away for a couple hours and let everything settle down a bit." He said and I nodded. It had been a bit crazy...

"Understandable. Now how bout we head back now? Everyones been wondering where you were." I said and we both stood up and started towards the door.

"Wait! I just thought of something, give me twenty minutes?" He asked and I looked at him curiously but nodded anyways. He grin and ran up to Grace who was standing behind the counter and asked her something quickly before they both ducked back into the kitchen.

~25 minutes later~

"Come on Harry! Are you almost done? I already told everyone we would be home soon!" I called back into the kitchen.

"One Minute!" He called back and I sighed, slumping back into my seat. A couple minutes later he came back out of the kitchen with a big white box and a grin on his face. "Thanks a lot Grace!" (If you haven't figured it out already Grace was the owner) He said giving the older woman a kiss on the cheek before skipping over to me.  "Ready to go?"

"What's in the box?" I asked and he just grinned wider

"You'll see." He said winking and walking out the door. I just stared at him before running out and joining him at the car.

~Angelica's POV~

"Were you going to bed? We were all going to have dinner. Zayn said Harry and Louis are coming home soon." I said looking up at Niall who was standing on the bottom step.

"I'm just really tired.. I'm going to take a small nap.." He mumbled shifting slightly.

"Okay." I said smiling slightly. "And Niall?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for today. It was wonderful." I said softly and I saw him visibly relax a bit, I leaned up and kissed his cheek softly before racing off with bright red cheeks. I ran back into living room and curled back up on the couch with Zayn.

"What was that all about?" Zayn asked as he wrapped his arms back around me and I curled up into his side (being careful of his ribs of course)