Chapter 5 She's gone mad!

Hey guys! Jordan again! I am rocking the updates arn't I? Anyways, here is my new chapter of Adopter! I don't know how long it is so I apologize if it's short.

Hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~Louis' POV~

 “You and Zayn can go home and make us all dinner Harry.” 

“Why are you picking on me?” Zayn asked. “I’m dating Perrie.”

“You don’t do well with clothing stores,” I replied.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Zayn protested.

“Zayn, the last time you went to Topman you spent the whole time asking us who we thought looked better; you or the mannequins,” Niall answered and Angelica laughed.

“All you had to do was say I looked better,” he shot back.

“They are plastic Zayn,” Niall said rolling his eyes. “Does it really matter?”

“We still need someone to carry our bags,” Anna demanded.

“I nominate Liam,” Niall supplied with a wink at Liam. 

“I’ll come as well,” I said letting go of Harry and Zayn.

“No way,” Anna remarked. “You are her dad. There is no way in hell I am letting you come with us. Especially after that little chest thumping moment a few minutes ago. The last thing Angelica needs is you glaring at boys and suggesting she buy turtlenecks. We’ll take Niall and Liam.” She said making me pout as Harry and Zayn pulled me away. 

We walked out of the mall back to the car. We climbed in and headed home. When we pulled up to the house there was a moving truck out front unloading pieces of furniture. Wow, the store didn't lie when they said quick delivery.  I hopped out of the car and went over to the big truck, signing off for everything and thanking them before they drove away. I turned to Zayn and Harry as they started to go inside.

"Hey! Aren't you guys going to help me?" I called out to them.

"Not my problem!" Zayn called back walking into the house. Harry looked at where Zayn went and sighed before walking over to where I was standing with the many boxes for Angelicas room. 

"I'll help you boobear." He said and grabbed on of the smaller boxes. 

"Thanks Hazza." I said smalling and grabbing a box. Twenty minutes later we had everything up in the old attic space. Looking around the room i can see why Angie asked for it. I can't believe I forgot about this place, this was one of the reasons I begged the boys to get this house and not a different one, but once we had it I became to busy to do anything with it. 

"Kay, do you need me to do anything else Lou?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Actually, yes. I want to get her room finished before they get back, but I still need to get a few things, and I need you to go find the girls and distract them for me."

"Distract them? How do you expect me to do that?"

"I don't know. But send Liam and Niall back with the clothes and stuff when you find them. Take the girls out to ice cream or something, I'll text you when I'm done."

"Alright. Fine. But only because you're my boobear I think it's really sweet what you're doing." He said and I smiled. I kissed his cheek smiling happy.