Not So Happy Campers Part 2

"Last time on total drama island, 24 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers."

"It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?"

"Oh (bleep)."

"I did not sign up for this."

♪ dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine ♪

♪ You guys are on my mind ♪

♪ You asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ And now I think the answer is plain to see♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ Well pack your bags cause I've already won ♪

♪ Everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'Cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ Nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous ♪

"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this, 100.000-Foot-high cliff into the lake."

"Piece of cake."

"If you look down, you will see two target areas. the wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic... man-eating sharks. inside that area is a safe zone. that's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free."

"Excuse me."

"For each member of your team that jumps And actually survives, There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked Hot-tub party tonight. the losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, k*ller bass, you're up first."

"Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?"

"Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows Always make the interns do the stunt first To make sure it's survivable."

"We need to test the stunts first. You know that."

"Do I look like an intern?"

"No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital. C'mon, just jump it, you big chicken."

"I don't get paid enough for this, man. Hey, I made it. I made it, man, uh. Something just brushed up by my foot. Hey, chris, man, something ain't right down here."