No Pain, No Game

"Last time on total drama island the bass and gopher teams were disbanded into a battle of the sexes challenge that put their taste buds to the puke test. with bovine testicles, live bug insect pizza and liquid roach juice on the menu, not only was this the single biggest retch fest this house has ever seen, but owen's obscene consumption habits finally paid off and scored a big win for his compadres. while the guys set sail on a weekend retreat aboard the s.s. Lap-o-luxury, the girls set down territorial tape, forcing newcomer bridgette to choose sides. now that heather has drawn the line, will leshawna cross the line? can bridgette mend the line before gwen and bloos shreds the line? and can lindsay recognize any line that's not a tan line? For the answers to all these cliffhangers and more, Stay tuned to the most exciting episode yet On total drama island."

♪ dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine ♪

♪ You guys are on my mind ♪

♪ You asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ And now I think the answer is plain to see♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ Well pack your bags cause I've already won ♪

♪ Everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'Cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ Nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous ♪

(Whistling i want to be famous)

"Aah."

"Oops."

"Lindsay, you are a total--"

"What a weekend."

"Heck yeah!" Jason howled

"Ooh-wee! Oh, sweet mother of mirth. You can't buy that kind of fun."

"I think owen jason and d.j. Took a real shine to those lovely ladies Who served us hand and foot."

"Hello, the spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone."

"Same."

"Ooh, like velvet."

Those should have been my alligator elbows Getting the hand and foot treatment.

"Anyone care for A chocolate coated cherry blossom?"

"No!"

"It's okay, dude, The ladies are just a little jealous."

"Yeah. Who can blame them? They can barely stand each other. And meanwhile, us guys are tighter than family. Guys rule."

"I love you guys."

"Listen up, campers, as of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. from here on in, it's every camper for themselves."

"Got your back baby sis."

"Same here big bro." The twins fist bump.

"well, uh, it's about time we flew solo."

"Oh-ho-ho. I am feeling that. Bring it on, chris."

"then get ready for this."

"You frightened me."

"What? But that's impossible."

"Aw, man, what is she doing here?"

"back by popular audience demand, it's eva."