X-Treme Challenge

"Last time on total drama island, the fourteenth surviving campers were put through master chief hatchet's brutal boot camp. duncan was the first to be sent to the bring by major harshness for disorderly conduct. shocker. but what was a surprise was when by-the-book courtney smuggled food to p.o.w. Duncan and along with the twins the four proceeded to pull a b-and-e to steal some p.b. And j and duncan and courtney ended up k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Lawshana won there stripes for the gophers. and the bass smelt something fishy when courtney was suddenly voted off. confession cams revealed that it was harold who tampered with the votes to get back at duncan for torturing him, which seems a bit unfair. I mean, hello, he's a bully. That's what they do. Birds gotta fly. Fishes gotta swim, dude. Let a player play. This week the campers are pushed to the x-treme! Who will crack under the pressure? Find out right now on total drama island."

"Incoming!"

"Hit the deck!"

"Yes! I can't wait to get my pilot's license! Just flexing your muscles for today's X-treme sports challenge!"

"Uh, it's too early for this."

"No kidding." Blossom said a bit tired

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, x-treme sofa bed skydiving! Contestants will plummet-- uh-- Skydive to awaiting sofa bed target below. Of course, you'll be skydiving From five thousand feet and using these. Our lucky contestants are trent and d.j."

"Sure. Why not? You know, what they say on black comb mountain, bro? Best glimpse of heaven's on the way into hell. Let's do this."

"Yeah. Ugh. Sure. Bring it on."

"Not so fast, because, the second challenge Of the day is x-treme rodeo moose riding! Contestant will rodeo ride the great canadian bucking moose For seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks From the lost and found."

"That's stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home.'

"It's your lucky day, leshawna. You're riding for gophers and geoff, you'll ride for bass."

"He doesn't look too bucky to me. Hi, beautiful."

"And the final challenge-- X-treme seadoo water skiing! contestant will water ski a race course grabbing As many flags they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team drives The seadoo."

"How can we water ski without water?"

"It's really hard. Check it out. awesome! Harold! You'll ski for k*ller bass..."

"Sweet!"

"And Bloosom the screaming gophers."

"Uh okay sure why not."

"Be careful." Jason told his sister which she nods

"Now for the cool swag, whoever scores The most challenges get bragging rights for the night, Saves their butts from elimination and wins A tricked-out multi-message mobile shower.

"can it be?"

"Oh. It be."

"Ugh. A shower? How about something good?"

"Listen to me, you marshmallow-eating goof, We are gonna win that shower if it's the last thing we do."

"Got it?"