Big Sleep

"Last time on total drama island, 24 campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. the campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. and while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. at the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. courtney has experience as a c.i.t. In summer camp but refused to jump, and ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp with his sexist comments about women. in the end, the first camper voted off total drama island was ezekiel, proving that home schooling and reality t.v. don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic Campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on total drama island."

"Ow! It's 7:00 in the morning. Do I look like a farmer to you?"

"You know I'm beginning to think the money ain't worth it." Said Bloosom annoyed

"Morning! Hope you slept well."

"Hi, chris. You look really buff in those shorts."

"I know. Okay, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge Begins in exactly one minute."

"Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast."

"Oh, you'll get breakfast, owen, Right after you complete Your 20 kilometer run around the lake."

"Oh, so you're funny now. You know, what I think would be funny--" the boys hold Eva back

"Eva, try to control your temper."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"A little. You have 30 seconds."

Okay, that girl eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day and she's already thrown her Suitcase out a window and broken the lock On one of the bathroom doors.

"Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!" Jason grab his little sister

"Walk. I think it's better." She nods then they walk

"Do you know how much longer?"

"Don't walk beside me."

"Do you mind?"

I don't run. And I definitely don't run in high-heel wedges.

"Can't...catch... Breath...must... Have...condition."

"Yeah, it's called overeating. Look into it."

"What's your excuse? You skinny, annoying... Ooh, I'm too tired for insults."

"Pick it up, people! If you're not back by dinnertime, you don't eat!"

"Ugh. I hate him so much." Once at the cafeteria spot

"Clear a table, stat!"

"Oh, we made it."

"What took you so long? we just lost the challenge."

"I think I'm having heart palpitations."

"Hey, wait a minute. If they lost, that means we won the challenge."

"Whoa, there! Hold your horses, guys. That wasn't the challenge."

"What did he just say?"

"Who's hungry?"

After a whole week of brown sludge, I almost cried when I saw that buffet.

And then I saw it, the buffet table. It was beautiful. There was turkey And nanaimo bars And baked beans in maple syrup. Could I have a minute?