Are We There, Yeti?

"Last week on "total drama island," those good-for-nothing campers got swept away by a rainstorm that left them stranded on a deserted island. meanwhile, the chubby one drifted ashore in his outhouse and made a new friend who has an i.q. Almost as high as his. gruesome chick built a raft for her the punky chick and the delinquent, which left mouthy girl to fend for herself. somehow, they all ended up together in a tree house confessing their sins. that's when they came up with a cracker-jack plan to find out who was making fire. but all they found was the secret location of our production-crew camp. Yeah, that's me doing the recap. You got a problem with that?! Since chris is off hosting some froufrou awards show, I'm filling in as host. And guess what? I ain't happy about it either. So sit back, shut up, and watch tonight's episode Of "total... Drama... Island"!"

♪ Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine ♪

♪ You guys are on my mind ♪

♪ You asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ And now I think the answer is plain to see ♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ Well, pack your bags 'cause I've already won ♪

♪ Everything to prove, nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'Cause I wanna be famous ♪

♪ Nah nah-nah-nah-nah ♪

♪ Nah-nah nah-nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah-nah ♪

♪ I wanna be, I wanna be ♪

♪ I wanna be famous ♪

♪ I wanna be, I wanna be ♪

♪ I wanna be famous ♪

"What the!" Blossom said waking up in the forest

"What? Who's that?"

"Where are we?!"

"How did we get here?"

"Chris?"

"Mommy!"

"Everybody just shut up! How you got here is not your concern!"

"What happened to chris?"

"None of your gosh-darn business what happened to chris. I'm in charge now, And I'm gonna make you wish you were never born. Your mission is to find your way out of the forest or die trying."

"You can't be serious. We will die."

They left us in the woods. Alone. Again. With heather. I'd rather go swimming in the shark-infested water or at least be with Blossom she's nice.

"Here's how it works. Team one-- delinquent and chubby. Team two-- grimest, grim and grimmer. Everything you need is in these bags. You'll navigate your way north to base camp. The first team to tag the camp totem pole wins. And here's a tip. Better set up camp before sundown, Because once nightfall hits, You won't even see your trembling hand in front of your terrified face Unless you got night-vision goggles. But you don't."

"Oh, please, please, don't leave us here. I'm begging you. We won't survive!"

"Grab a hold of your gut, soldier!"

Duncan's a lot of things, But he is definitely not a chicken. He's up to something. I can tell. And I am going to find out what it is.

"This is totally bonkers! We'll be scarfed down by a grizzly!"