Not Quite Famous

"Last time on total drama island the k*ller bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the screaming gophers. there were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. and in the end, it was noah, the know-it-all, who didn't see it coming. this week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to loserville, population...four. Who will sink and who will stay afloat? Find out right now on total drama island.

♪ dear mom and dad, i'm doing fine ♪

♪ you guys are on my mind ♪

♪ you asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ and now I think the answer is plain to see♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ well pack your bags 'cause I've already won ♪

♪ everything to prove nothing in my way

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, i want to be famous ♪

"okay, this is so--way--beyond, bad. I'm out of fake tanner, already."

"Whoa, that's tragic, lindsay."

"Now I have to actually like suntan, in the sun. Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly That can make your skin? Oh, you totally do..."

"Lindsay shut up." Said Bloosom waking up

"ll right, campers, enough beauty sleep. time to show us what you're made of." Once dressed

"Are we gonna see a musical? i love musicals

"Are we gonna see a musical? i love musicals. Especially, the ones with singing and dancing."

"Gwen, saved you a seat."

"Thanks."

"Whoo...whoa!"

"Welcome to our brand-new, deluxe, State-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater. Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite, A talent contest."

"Yes! Awesome."

"Each team has hours to pick Their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes as long as it's legal. You will be judged by our resident talent scout, Former d.j., V.j., And rap legend Grand...master chef who will show his approval Via the chef-o-meter. The team that loses Will send one camper home tonight. Good luck."