Hide and Be Sneaky

"Previously on total drama island. campers searched for treasure and yours truly put in an impressive performance as a pirate, but this was no ordinary treasure hunt. some campers put their lives on the line to snag their booty. while geoff put his stomach on the line, doing something that would make most people hurl. but in the end the campers who went the limit were rewarded with treasures that in hindsight probably weren't worth the effort. oh, well, except for heather, who for the umpteenth time in a row, managed to win the coveted invincibility prize and avoid getting voted off. meanwhile, trent and gwen's love train went right off the rails, thanks to heather's scheming. and it was trent who walked the plank. ha, ha, arr. who will be the next unlucky camper To walk the dock of shame? Who will lose their cool? Who will lose their lunch? Find out on the most shocking episode yet On total drama island."

♪ dear mom and dad, i'm doing fine ♪

♪ you guys are on my mind ♪

♪ you asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ and now I think the answer is plain to see ♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ well pack your bags cause I've already won ♪

♪ everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, i want to be famous ♪

(whistling I want to be famous)

"I am so glad they included grapetastic pop In your reward last night, heather! It's totally my favorite. It's the only thing I've really been craving On the island."

"I cannot believe that leshawna and Blossom shredded my clothes. They are so gonna pay for this."

"Well, you did steal gwen's boyfriend. That's pretty major."

"Shut up. How can you drink this sugar water?"

Heather is my best friend on the island. I mean, sure, she steals my food and borrows my clothes And calls me names, but that's what bffs are for, Best female friends.

Who cares about friends? In this world, there are shepherds and there are sheep. And lindsay is a major sheep. Baa-aaa-aaa!

I think she really respects me and my strategical ideas.

I've got flip-flops with more brains than her. But, hey, she's useful right now, So I'll keep her close. And when I don't need her anymore, I'll dump her.

"Girl, you've got to put trent out of your head."

"I know. I just miss him so much already."

"Well, baby girl, nothing heals a broken heart like revenge."

"Today's challenge is a good, old-fashioned game Of hide-and-seek. You all get ten minutes to hide before chef hatchet Comes looking for you. with his military background and advanced degree in man hunting, he's uniquely qualified to make this game excruciatingly hard."