Search & Do Not Destroy

"Last time on total drama island, the teams were dissolved, leaving each and every camper to look out for number one. and just to add a little more drama to the mix, izzy and eva return for more fun. the campers were made to suffer all manner of abuse in the "no pain, no game" challenge. in an act of chivalry, geoff stepped up to save his girl from the perils of the leech barrel. and in a deft display of log rolling, a grisly got a piranha haircut winning Blossom invincibility. now that the campers are forced to fend for themselves, who will be selfless, who will be selfish, and who will eat shellfish? Stay tuned for the most thrilling episode yet On total drama island."

♪ dear mom and dad, i'm doing fine ♪

♪ you guys are on my mind ♪

♪ you asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ and now I think the answer is plain to see♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ well pack your bags cause I've already won ♪

♪ everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, i want to be famous ♪

(Whistling i want to be famous)

"Hey, beautiful, what you sketching?"

"Nothing."

I absolutely, positively don't have a crush on trent. I'm so over it. I mean, come on, Sure for a week or two I was into him but, I mean--

Meanwhile the twins were chilling by Blossom won trailer when it got bombed

"Oh come on!" Blossom screams

"Arr, mateys, Meet me at the amphitheater in five minutes And I'll tell you about today's challenge. Well, my little, scallywags, Have we got an adventure in store for ye?"

"What's under the sheet?"

"All in good time, laddie. Who here has a hankering For a good old-fashioned treasure hunt?"

"Hmm."

"Now this treasure hunt's got a twist, mateys. What you're looking for isn't hidden, And isn't treasure."

"If there's no treasure Then what's with the eye patch and the plastic parrot?"

"Arr, shiver me timbers. Good question, me boy. You're looking for keys to a treasure chest. Inside each of these chests is a treasure That will pamper you landlubbers. and one of these chests will even give you Invincibility. Ha-har! Now come round and pull a clue out of this bucket or you'll have to walk the plank. these clues will tell ye, where your key be stowed."

"Uh--bear?"

"I was hoping you'd get that one, dude. Ha-ha, chef's fridge, nice. i hear he brushes it daily for fingerprints. That there is the septic t*nk for the washrooms. All you scallywags, go find your keys And bring them back by 6:00 p.m. Eastern standard time To open up the chest and get your loot. Fair thee well, young scallywags. Now get to it!"