Up The Creek

"Last time on total drama island, the competitors were forced to conquer their deepest, darkest fears. not all of them succeeded, but others surprised the group and faced their fears head-on. in a shocking twist, tyler let the bass down when he was too chicken to face the chicken. get it? and it was buh-bye, tyler. Once again, the bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? Find out today on total drama island."

"Bass, gophers, Today's challenge is a true summer-camp experience, A canoe trip. you'll be paddling your canoes across the lake...(Spooky voice) to bony island. (Normal) When you get there, you must portage your canoes To the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle."

"We've got to pour what?"

"Portage."

"Dude, walk with your canoe." Jason told geoff simply

"oh."

"When you arrive at the other end of the island, you'll build a rescue fire that will be judged by me. The first team to paddle home And return their canoes to the beach Is the winner of invincibility. Move, campers! Move! Oh, wait. One more thing I should mention. Legend has it, if you take anything off the island, (Spooky voice) you'll be cursed forever."

"Yeah! A cursed island. Woo!"

"Now get in your canoes, And let's have some fun."

"yes!"

"What'd I miss?"

"Canoes."

Chris told us to pick a paddle partner. It was time for me to make my move. If I could just get gwen alone for five minutes, I knew I could woo her with my manly charms.

"Come on, gwen. You and me, open water, what do you say?"

"Trent, you have to come with us."

"Fine, but I'm in charge."

"That's the way I like it."

Yes. Yes. Yes. It is so on.

Cody? He's like an annoying brother. A really annoying little brother. So much for hooking up with trent.

"Hey you don't mine I come along." Blossom told gwen

"No not at all" she smiles a bit

"Just follow my technique. I'm 1/8 th cherokee, you know. Which means, like, the tribe could totally, Like, claim me at any time."

"Let's hope it's today."

"Courtney! Be my partner?"

Man, I thought bridge and I were tight, But suddenly I don't know, it's like she's fading on me. Nah. It's all good.

"Hey, geoff, need a partner?"

"Excellent."

"Hey can I be with you dude?" Jason asked

"Sure dude more the merrier."

"Yo, man. Do canoes flip over a lot?"

"No. You're thinking kayaks..."

"Unless we hit some rough water." Said Jason

"Water can get rough?"

"Oh, yeah. Sometimes it can get totally radical out there."