Hook, Line & Screamer

"Previously on total drama island. campers had to build their own hot wheels in a motorcross challenge to race for invincibility. there were big winners and big-time losers. and there was even some wicked, off-the-track motorcross stunts. but in the end, it was heather and Bloosom who crossed the finish line and heather double-crossed lindsay by destroying her bike and their alliance, proving heather really is a backstabbing user who'll do anything to win. lindsay ultimately lost the race and the challenge, which meant goodbye to lindsay and her luxury luggage. Who will be the next winner? Who will be the next loser? Who will renew my contract for next season? All these mind-probing questions Revealed on this episode of total drama island."

♪ dear mom and dad, i'm doing fine ♪

♪ you guys are on my mind ♪

♪ you asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ and now I think the answer is plain to see ♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ well pack your bags 'cause I've already won ♪

♪ everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na ♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, i want to be famous ♪

(whistling I want to be famous)

"He's coming out of the woods with a big, hacking chainsaw. That's so cool."

"Oh, no. Psycho k*ller man's going for the car."

"Yo, fool couple, stop making out and start the car."

"They're gonna be chain saw sushi."

"Great canadian cheese. Now the car won't start."

"Oh, man, I hate scary movies."

"Run. The psycho's gonna get you."

"Here comes the blood fest."

"Yeah, right on."

"Wicked!" Blossom said exciting

"Ha ha. Gross."

"Gross. Aw, the chain saw psycho's going back to the woods. He's getting away. Yah! Good ending. Izzy loves scary movies."

"So does owen."

"Whoo! Am I ever glad that's over. I really hate scary movies."

"Oh, yeah. What scares you most? The part where everyone meets a grisly death Or the psycho k*ller with a hook."

Dude, that was not cool.

"Ah, come on, deej, for a slasher flick, It was pretty tame."

"Yeah, there was hardly any hacking. Not like bloodbath 2, summer camp reign of terror." Said Bloosom

"No way. That's my favorite movie. I love when the k*ller jams that guy's hand into the lawn mower."

"Or when he pushes the chick off the dock And then she lands on a propeller blade That slices her in half."

"or when he shoves That big dude's head inside the wood chipper." Said Bloosom Gwen and Duncan

"Aw, looks like gwen bloosom and duncan have more in common Than bad fashion sense. It's just mindless guts and gore."