Haute Camp-Ture / After the Dock of Shame

"In today's special episode of total drama island. you've been watching gwen, heather, bloosom, duncan, leshawna, jason, and owen make their way to the final seven. it's been a long seven weeks. So we decided to give our weary finalists." Jason carrying Blossom as his running away from a bear screaming

"The day off to contemplate how far they've gotten And enjoy all the campgrounds have to offer. But what happens to the campers After they walk the dock of shame, Board the boat of losers and leave the camp? Where are these rejects living? How are they spending their time? And who do they think deserves to win the grand? The losers are about to let it all hang out. And you won't wanna miss a word. Coming up on total drama island."

♪ dear mom and dad, i'm doing fine ♪

♪ you guys are on my mind ♪

♪ you asked me what I wanted to be ♪

♪ and now I think the answer is plain to see♪

♪ I want to be famous ♪

♪ I want to live close to the sun ♪

♪ well pack your bags 'cause I've already won ♪

♪ everything to prove nothing in my way ♪

♪ I'll get there one day ♪

♪ 'cause I want to be famous ♪

♪ nana na'na naana nana nana na nana nana na na♪

♪ I want to be, I want to be, i want to be famous ♪

(whistling I want to be famous)

"Welcome to playa de losers! the all-inclusive luxury resort where our campers are sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality-show has-beens. when we are down to the three final competitors... their fate will be in the hands of these losers!"

"Ah, he is so cute. Oh!"

"Get my shirt wet, why don't you?"

"Sorry, noah! Whoo! You guys should come in. It's so nice. Ow! Something bit me."

"was it a shark?"

"Sharks don't swim in chlorinated water, brainiac."

"Noah's right. Besides, I think I saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps."

"If it wasn't a shark, what was it?"

"Sorry about that. I just had the urge to bite something, Have you ever felt that? Like you just have to sink your teeth into something? Maybe that's how sharks feel, huh?"

"Hmm."

"Okay, bye."

"As you can see, our campers have made themselves comfortable here at our luxury resort. looks like geoff and bridgette are happy to be reunited."

"dude, this resort is off the charts."

"Can you believe this place is right around the corner From that crappy campground?"

"Now this is what I'm talkin' about. I could hang here for a while. oh, no. Bunny!"

"After I got my body cast off and the stitches removed, I started to realize this place is pretty sweet."

"yo, cody, need some sunscreen. you're looking a bit pink, dude."

"No, thanks. I'm trying to get a tan. It attracts the ladies."