2- drama llama, big fat mama llama

You checked your phone and it has been 23 minutes since baukgo left. You didnt wanna worry about it cause you just got here. You were actually having fun talking to them, we started pouring drinks and denki wanted to pull out weed, but they all refused and said it could wait. After a minute he came back with a blond white chick in a tank top and booty shorts.  Mina was sitting on kiri's lap. You side eyed her and giggled, then turned to mina's ear.

"Is that cammie" You whispered. Mina peeked over to the kitchen, as they bakugo and her where making out.

"Yeah, it is" she whispered. You peeked over to them in the kitchen and made a straight face cause she was being corny asf now. You turned back and sat up. They walked over, Cammie stared at you on the way to sit down on bakugo's lap.

"Hi, Y/n" Cammie smiled. 'Okay, maybe she isn't that bad?'

"Hey, Cammie I like your nose stud" You complicated with a smile. Everyone was waiting for her response, knowing her.

"I know, but it kinda looks like your belly piercing is getting infected," She said lifting the red cup to her mouth. 

"Anyways, Y/n what type of music to you listen to?" Kiri asked. You was PREPARED for this question.

"Um i fw, JID, Brent, J.cole, Aaron may, Joey bada$$, summer walker, willow, steve lacy and mac DeMarco" I said proudly.

"smash" sero whispered to himself, denki and deku looked at him cause they were RIGHT beside him.

"ngl same" they both said.

"You gon have to drop the playlist, you got fire music taste," Denki said. You smile, this was going better than you thought it was gonna be.

"I have never in my life heard of them artist," Cammie said jumping into our conv. Everyone side eyed each other.

"So then what the fuck you be listening to" You said speaking up. She stared at you with a mug. You looked at bakugo and he looked bored, and feed up.

"I listen to beach bunny, lil darkie sometimes, harry sytles, mxmtoon, and penepole scott" She said prouldy starting into your soul. 'NOT LIL DARKIE'. Everyone wanted to laugh so bad.

"Thats odd..." You said stretching out the 'odd' part. You looked at Mina, and yall both said busting out laughing. You ran into the bathroom to not be disrespectful. But the next time she said sum shit, You was not showing no mercy on ha ass. Cammie was looking around confused on whats so funny.

"Must be on her period or sum" Cammie laughed. Mina was about to get disrespectful, but then Baukgo opened his eyes, and leaned out to her.

"What the fuck is your problem" Baukgo said feed up with her bullshit. You walked out of the bathroom and sat back down.

"It was just a joke, why are you defending her?" Cammie pouted. 'what happened? he stood up for me??'

"You are being disrespectful for no reason, and it's pissing me off" He yelled, resting his head on his hand.

"Please don't start a fucking show for them, we were having a good time" She kissed him after she said that, and he leaned back into the couch. He wanted to say something so bad but they were having a good time, he didn't want to ruin it. Sero cleared his throat.

"Um so anyone hungry? we can order something" He offered.

"Ouuu yes, i want some wings rn ngl" You said.

"Wings do sound go ash rn" Mina agreed.

"Yeah, I don't mind wings either" Deku shrugged.

"So everyone good with wings?" Sero asked, looking around. As they all nodded.