19- quit allat worryin

Resume 😝
(short chapter)

You got out your steamy shower, and did your skin routine while dancing to some carti. You decided you wanted to look professional last night, so Katsuki (mostly Katsuki) and you washed, blow dried and curled your hair. You were so thankful you didn't have to stress about taking care of your natural hair. Sometimes there's days were your entire plans get thrown off because of it.

You got out your makeup bag and started to get to work. You patted in concealer, then rubbed some blush on your nose and cheeks. You contour your forehead, nose, and cheeks. You filled in your eyebrows and concealed them as well. You quickly put on lashes, having a mental breakdown cause the glue was everywhere. You quickly glanced at the time. 7:45. You had to be there at 9, so you had hella time. It's just stressful cause you're so nervous about this job.

You cheered as you looked into the mirror safisted with your lashes. You began to do lip liner, and then apply gloss on top. You then carefully unwrapped your hair. You wanted it to look as fresh as possible so you sprayed some hairspray and then brushed so it would frame your hair perfectly. You're face was beat, you're hair is laid, you're nails are done and you're technically about to be a millionaire. You joyfully skipped out bathroom and into your closet. You already had an outfit in mind, you just hoped it would turn out the way you want it.

"Omg this is deadass so cute on me" You flexed in the mirror, and then did a 360

"Omg this is deadass so cute on me" You flexed in the mirror, and then did a 360. You were completely satisfied with the look, and you bet Katsuki would be too. You ran into Katsuki's room to find him asleep on his bed. It's strange cause he would usually be up by this time. You crawled onto the bed, and got onto of him.

"kat"

"katsuki"

"kat look" His eyes squinted at you, as his forearm cover his face from the bright lights. His face was replaced with a smug smile when he saw you. You smiled back at him.

"You look so gorgeous, coconut" He rose up to kiss you. As y'all's lips connected, his hands explored everywhere. Down to your slick hair, beautiful skin and huge dumpie.

"You like it huh?" You pulled back and giggled at his actions. He only quickly nodded and went back from more. This time he pulled you closer, and started to take his shirt off.

"Nope! I have to get to work" You started to scoot off the bed but his grip was lowkey tight.

"Stay for like 10 minutes" He looked like he was begging to be fed.

"I have to be to work at 9am, I can't kat" He dramatically sighed and hugged himself with his covers.

"I don't mind being drove there though" His head whipped around, stared at you for a second and then rolled his eyes.

"So a yes. I'll be ready in 20 minutes" You gave him a peck on the head, only to be slapped on the ass while walking away. You flipped him off, and went to pack your purse, spray perfume, and put your shoes on. You gave yourself a quick mirror check then went into Katsuki's room.

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded as the nervousness began to eat you up from that question. Katsuki noticed your mood suddenly change, but he assumed you were just nervous. You guys walked out, then got into his car. You put the location in his gps. You watched him favorite the location and start driving. Your leg started to shake as yall got closer. Your hands became sweaty, and now you can feel everything on your body. Down to your makeup, your tight and itchy socks, and jewelry. A large hand was placed onto your left thigh. You stop shaking.

"Y/n, You are going to be fine. You're the most talented finest sexist women I know. Fuck em if they don't realize that. And Fuck em also if they don't realize you have the world's most beautiful voice. Fuckallat if they do, i'll start my own business and hire you" You giggled and turnt towards him.

"On god?" He turnt towards you as well.

"Girl Yk I got you. I'll burn this whole building down if I need to" Your anixtey and overthinking washed away as his words clouded your mind. He was right. You were a bad bitch, and you knew it. He pointed to now where you work at. You looked at the building up and down. It was huge, and everything looked super so expensive.

You took a deep breath and checked your makeup in the tiny mirror above you

"I look good?" You turnt towards him.

"Yes. Perfect." You cheesed, and started to collect your stuff.

"Thank you for driving me" You gave him a peck on the lips.

"You're welcome y/n" You unlocked the door, and got out. You started to walk towards the entrance.

"THAT SHIT FAT!!" You heard Katsuki from behind you. He had the window rolled down, and his hands cupping his mouth to amplify the sound. You didn't even want to look back, and have people notice. You just rolled your eyes, ducked your head down and walked faster. Katsuki giggled at you getting embarrassed. He liked fucking with you especially in public spaces.

"shi was moving in them pants tho" He shrugged to himself driving off, noticing you got into the building.