17- 🏝️🌑

You tossed swimming suits behind you onto your bed, trying to find a cute swimsuit to wear.

"Ugh fuck!" You sliently screamed to yourself in frustration. You were about to just give up and not go, but then you saw a cute bright orange top, and bottom.

 You were about to just give up and not go, but then you saw a cute bright orange top, and bottom

"omg this is so cute, i didn't even know i had this" You held it up to examine it.

"Y/n come on!!" Katsuki yelled from his room.

"Don't rush me bitch!!" You yelled back. You quickly pulled off his shirt, and your underwear. You slipped the bathing suit on, and ngl it fit you perfectly. The orange made your skin glow, and highlighted your features. You danced, and threw his shirt back on to cover up a little. You grabbed your phone, and a towel. You got downstairs and Katsuki was laying on the couch with Coconut Palm trees swim trucks on and a white shirt.

"I like yo pants shawtyyy" You said in a cheerful voice. He turnt his head to you, and got up. He rolled his eyes, and then grabbed his keys. You slipped your slides on, and followed him out the door.

"No thank you?? Fuck you"

"Well I knew you would like them, that's why I wore them" He said starting the car, and putting it in reverse.

"Awww, weird way to confess your love to me but thanksss"

6 minutes later, you guys were there. It wasn't as dark as you thought. The moon lit up the sky, and the water was quiet you could hear it wave. The sand was just in right temperature, and it wasn't that cold.

"It's really beautiful out, kat" You said placing down your towel on a nearby chair.

"Yeah, it's nice" Katsuki said in taking the scenery with you. He was happy he's here with you right now, he wouldn't want to be here with no one else but you. He turnt his head towards you.

"Come on, what u waitin for?" He pulled off his shirt to reveal his toned abs, and muscular arms and shoulders. You looked him up and down before you took off your shirt too. You went behind him so he couldn't see, but once you started walking in front of him towards the water...

"DAYUM THA SHI FAT!!" He hollered and then smacked your ass.

"Quit!!" You swatted his hand. He smacked his lips, then next thing you knew you were being picked up by the thighs and headed towards the water at a great speed.

"KATSUKI PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN" You screamed, trying to wiggle your way out of his hold. He chuckled as he threw you into the water. Couple seconds had went by and you still haven't came up yet. Katsuki got confused until he felt you on his shoulders.

"BITCH!!!" You put all your body weight down on him, so his head was underwater. His large hands trying to move your thighs off of him. You laughed as you watched him struggle, then he finally got you off of him. You yelped as you fell back into the water. You both came up from the water laughing, and giggling.

"Who the fuck drowns their own boyfriend?"

"Who the fuck throws their own girlfriend?" You said it back to him in the same tone. Katsuki rolled his eyes. You felt your hair on your back, and it was starting to bother you. You pulled the rubber band off of your wrist and put ur hair into a high bun. Katsuki was staring at you the whole time.

"Wha monkey?" Katsuki looked at your face up and down again.

"You drive me insane y/n" You smiled and got closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he stared deeply into your eyes.

"And Orange always looks so good on you" He whispered with a slight smile. You pulled him into a kiss. You wrapped your thighs around his torso as he placed his hands onto your ass. He hummed into the kiss, and titled his head for more. You ran your fingers through his water hair, he moaned in reaction while caused you to smile. His hands started to roam more across your body. Moving up to your waist, and breast. He touched, massaged, held everything he could. He was obsessed with you. All of a sudden he was splashed with water.

"Stop being horny!!" You pointed your finger towards him in a stank face. He rolled his eyes.

"The only one here horny is you"

"Girl bye"

"Girl hi. You're the only that kissed me first"

"Doesn't mean I'm horny"

"It must mean you want me then" He came closer to you. You started to push him back away.

"No... Don't come any closer" You said to him, talking like a dog that's about to bite.

"Baukgo, I swear on-" You threaten but then he launched at you, attacking your face with kisses. You yelped and giggled trying to get him off.

"Okay! Okay! Damn!!"

"That's what you get" You rolled your eyes, and then I wave of coldness hit the water onto your skin. You hands instantly made their ways up to your shoulders. Katsuki noticed.

"Wanna dip now?" You instantly nodded your head, as chuckled.

"Wait!! Carry me please" Katsuki got in front of you and bend down so you could hop of his back. You jumped on, and he grabbed your thighs. You rested your head on his shoulder. He started to make his way out the water and by y'all's towels. You hopped off and put your slides on and dried yourself then put your shirt back on.

"Come" Katsuki held out his hand for you to take. You took it and started to walk towards the car.

"Damn!! I didn't know it was 5 in the fucking morning" You said getting into his car.

"Too fucking late" He shook his head and started to drive.

"You hungry ma?" He looked at you.

"Nah, I will be in the morning tho" He hummed and nodded as he turnt on some music. You pulled the sun roof down, so you could see the stars. The wind was blowing onto your face as you closed your eyes in peace. This was peace. Katsuki was now staring at you again, looking up and down just like he was at the beach. You were so beautiful on the outside but on the inside you had the sweetest and purest heart.

"I think a part of me heals when I'm with you, y/n" Katsuki said. You cheesed, and pecked him on the cheek. He blushed, and tried to hide it.

"I see you tryna hide that cutest" You teased, he flipped you off.