4- skatinggg

you hopped in the back of the car w bakugo beside you, and sero beside baukgo. Everybody was on their phones, w their headphones in.

"fucking finally bro, tf was y'all doing up there" mina said, while taking the car out of park.

"i was waiting for him to get ready" you said, while pulling out ur phone. baukgo had his head back, and his jawline was showing, and his eyes closed his adam apple was showing. you crossed ur legs, n distracted urself.

"oh nooo, we finna enjoy this ride. everybody gimme y'all phones" mina said, while reaching her hand into the back.

"mina, be so fucking fr rn" denki said.

"if y'all don't give me y'all motherfucking phones" mina said looking back at everyone. Y'all all groaned, and whined while handing her y'all phones.

"Y/n you can keep ur phone, cause you gon be on aux" mina said, whil starting to drive off. You smiled and secretly did ur dance. Bakugo noticed, he thought it was cute, then he took a full look at you. you were beautiful, with your dark skin shining. you're glossy lips-

"dude, you got anything you wanna play" you said, while handing him the phone. 'dude was staring for mad long'

"nah i'm good" he said turning his head back towards the window.

"oh okay" you said, scrolling through ur playlist. you decided to js put the playlist on shuffle, and hope for the best.

15 mins later

"WE ARE HEREEEE" Mina yelled, looking back at everyone and parking the car. Everyone woke up with a grown. You didn't realize you were sleeping on bakugo. You had your head resting on his big shoulder.

"Oh shi my bad, ian know i was sleeping on you" You said looking away.

"nah you good, i didn't mind"

There was a big ass wet spot of denkis sleeve, and wet,thick drool on his cheek.

"eughh, the nigga was drooling??" Deku said, with a stank face.

"Bro still sleeps with his mouth openKiri said, adding on.

"Bro still wets the bed" Bakugo said, even he was laughing. Denki was sitting their with a straight face, not laughing.

"ain't shit funny, i'm not laughing" Denki said while reaching for a towel, and drying his shirt off.

Eventually, everyone got out the car one by one, all struggling to get out cause of mines tall ass truck and went into the ring. Mina and kiri payed for everyone's tickets.

"aww look at mommy and daddy paying for their lil babies " Deku said with a lil baby voice, teasing them. I snorted.

"We are trying to make y/n feel comfortable, you monkey" Mina said glaring at Deku, as she thanked the front desk lady. Deku gave Mina a stank face as we all walked in. The music was loud asf, You could feel that shit through and out your body. Couples and groups of teenagers dancing and having fun. No kids. So you knew this was about to be lit, AND the music was about to be good.

"Damnnn, I never went to a skating ring with fire ass music" You said while looking around and following Bakgou since you didn't know where to go.

"Then where you lived sucked" Baukgo said. You hummed cause he was 100% right.

As everyone was putting on their skates, You were struggling to put yours on. Eventually, you gave up, huffed, and sat back. You saw Baukgo skating over to you.

"You can't do shit." He said while getting on one knees, and helping you with your skates, putting them on and tying them. 'Not him giving me princess treatment, and his HANDS, imagine
them on my-

SNAP

You and Baukgo WHIPPED y'all heads to the right, and saw mina with her camera pointing at yall with the flash ON.

"Mina I swear on everything I love, Don't ever do that shit again" Baukgo said as he stood up.

"Onb, and you had the audacity to have the FLASH on??" You said.

"COUOLE GOALSSSS" As she ran off to the ring.

Finally, Everyone was on the ring and your favorite song started to play, and you saw Baukgo start feeling it to, You skated to him.

PLAY THE SONG.

"You fw this song too??" You slightly yelled, looking up at him.

"Hell yeah, I'm surprised you know about this" He said slightly smiling. The lights started to dim and couples started to get closer, and slow dancing.

"Wanna dance?" He said. He looked so fine with the lights dimmed, omg. Every single one of his features got 100x better. Atp, I guess cammie was out the picture.

Baugkos pov:

She was so stunning in low light. Her skin was so glowy, and her jawline was more sharp. Atp mann, fuck cammie.

"Bet but keep up" She smirked, as I smiled, and She got directly in front of me, and started slow dancing, rotating her hips to the beat. My hands snaked to her sides, I leaned down to her w
ear and sang the lyrics. "Ride me til Im abt to cum" I felt her smile as leaned back on my shoulder, with her neck exposed. "Girl just let me know what's good" I sound a little loud so she could hear. I lifted her arm up, inlocked hands,and slightly grin on her, as the song came to an end.
(sorry if that was ass, idk how to describe it 😭)

MEANWHILEEEE

"Looks like y/n is offlimits" Denki said.

The rest of the group besides Mina and Kiri, sat on the side watching everyone dance.

"Im praying on all these folks downfall" Deku said getting on his phone.

"Yep, maybe next time denki, you'll get some pussy" Sero patted his shoulder and Deku laughed.

"I know you ain't talking. Mr. I-get-no-bitches-cause-im-shorter-then-a-gacha-life-character" Denki said. Deku laughed harder, and started recording.

"Denki, the last time you got pussy was in freshman year of HIGHSCHOOL" Sero said.
As they kept on going back and forth.

BACK TO YALL 😭

"Okayyy, white boy can dance" You said as the lights turned back on and more people came in the ring.

"First, I'm not white. And second, I was born knowing how to dance" He said rolling his eyes.

"Damn, sorry ms.sassy" You mumbled, thinking he wouldn't hear you, but as soon as he saw his head whipped in the corner of your eye,

"Whatchu call me?" he said. you started skating your ass off. The nigga was chasing you around the mf skating ring. Your legs was pumping and you began to sweat.

"Nigga you crazy" You yelled behind you still skating. That only made him go faster.

Long story short, Some lit as songs came on, and we was all grouped up shouting the lyrics like ghetto monkeys. And the songs the group didn't know, You and Baukgo sang them together while skating, and aggressively from time to time shoving eachother..ESPECIALLY, when youngboy came on. Everyone was tired out, it was 1:24 when y'all left. Kiri was drove while you and baukgo was SLUMPED in the back with your head on his shoulders and his head on top of yours. Mina once AGAIN, took a picture WITH THE FLASH ON, and POST IT.