26- let go!!

It was now 10am in the morning. Katsuki's arms still wrapped around you, with his head laying on the lower part of your stomach.

'wat he tryna drool on my coochie now?' You started to crack up at the dumbass joke you just made. You silently giggled to yourself like you were the funniest person in the world.

"Shut up." Katsuki mutter to himself. Your face turns sour, you throw you head back and put your hand on your chest dramatically.

"Excuse me?"

"I said shut up so I can sleep" He said rougher, shifting his body to get comfortable again.

"Well, Miss missy! I'm so sorry that I'm interrupting your bitchy sleep, I unfortunately have stuff to do!" You yank the blanket from over yall, and Katsuki groaned and hiss at the coldness, and exposure. You tired to wiggle out of his grasp, pushing your arms into the mattress to lift, but only still being held down by katsuki watching you with amusement from below. You huffed at the man's nonchalantness.

"Move fat ass!!"

"No keep trying. I like it."

"Ughhh!! Kinky! Horny! Bastard!" You say trying to push yourself up between every word. Your face heats up in frustration. Katsuki almost wanted to laugh, but you knew that would screw you over for sure.

Your chest now rising up and down, and your hair fucked up. You tiredly give up and rest back into your pillow. He would be lying right now if he said you didn't look hot while trying to squirm and pull out of his grasp from above him.

"You done, Coconut?"

"Fuck you" You spit with venom. He only chuckles and goes back to laying down onto your stomach. He felt you relax and your breathing start to slow down. He got comfortable again, and start to drift off to sleep. Thinking shit sweet.

Your legs instantly wrapped around his neck. He yelped, and tried to pry your thick thighs off of him. You pushed your thighs closer together, as his reddened face squished between them. Yes, of course it was painful but look at were he is at right now. This was a win win for him in the long run.

"Say sorry!" You yelled at him, as he helplessly gasped in between your brown skin. He stubbornly shook his head, as you squeeze tighter. He groans in response, refusing to give it.

"Say it!!" Your patients was gone, as you squeezed tighter. He howls in response.

"FINE! IM SORRY! Y/N PLEASE LET GO." He wails and surrenders in pain. You let go of him, and rolls over to the other side of the bed. You both puff and pant at y'all's playful and goofy moments like this. You start to giggle at it, as Katsuki just madly looks at you. You turn your head to reveal your eye shinning smile, and your gorgeous brown eyes. He couldn't be mad. He giggles with you, as you both laugh together.