8- partyyy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After what happened between all of you, you and mina decided it was a good time to go clubbing. You both were getting ready, and bakugo was in your room watching you.

"What time are you gonna be back" He whined , laying face down in your scented sheets. You checked your phone for the time. You sighed as you picked the lash glue back up.

"I'll be back at 3am probably" You said focusing on the lash. He groaned.

"Stop being such a big ass baby, you can go a night without mama" You snorted. He threw a pillow at you, which caused you to laugh even more.

Once you were done with your makeup, you went to your closet to pick out an outfit or dress.

"Okay which one?"

"The orange one please" He said, and smirked

"The orange one please" He said, and smirked. You smiled and bit your lip.

"Yes sir" You turned around to get dressed in your closet. Lucky the closet had a light and a body mirror. You had a rough time getting into the dress, but once it slipped and fitted on to your body, you were in love.  You stuck out ur tounge, and did random poses. He was gonna love it.

"Okay, Are you ready?" You asked behind the door.

"Yes show me" You opened the door and walked out, you walked towards him and felt his stares all over your body. Once you were in between his legs, you bent down to his ear.

"Do you like it" You said seductively, and slowly. You stared back into his eyes. He nodded, and brought his hands to your waist.

"You're fucking beautiful, Y/n" He said under his breath as his lips ran over your exposed neck, and collar bone. You hummed in pleasure, and then your alarm went off.

"Oh!, looks like I have to go" You pouted and pulled back. He let go, and dramatically laid back down. You laughed, and bent down to grab your purse. You still felt eyes on your ass, so you quickly turnt around.

"Stop staring at my ass, nigga!!"

"How can I not??" He whined again. You huffed, and cheesed. You put your heels on, and put an extra pair in your purse, along with jacket. You started to walk out the door.