6- just us?

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You yawned as you felt warmth on your back and a muscled arm around your waist. You started cheesing at the fact that y'all were close asf rn. Oh. Omg. are we fr cuddling? bitch, you better not move. You slowly reached for your phone, trying your hardest not to wake him. You finally grabbed it, It read 11:24. You hummed and mentally agreed that you didn't wanna leave the bed any time soon. You closed your eyes and got comfortable again. THEN, You got pulled closer to his body, and now his head was directly above yours. You instantly got butterflies and started lowkey going insane. nigga..there's no way this is happening rn, how is he not awake???? SHIII I'M NOT COMPLAINING. You smiled, and drifted off to sleep, in love with this new warmth he gave you. 

You once again woke up still feeling warmth the same place before. You grabbed your phone, and it read 1:49. GAH DAYUMM, sleep was god asf thoo. You called his name in order to wake him up.

"Bakugo" No response. 

"Bakugooooo" You dragged. Still no response.

"Nigga cmon" No response. 

"nigga wake yo sleepy ass the fuck up!!!" He slowly opened his eyes then squinted. 

"Shut uppp omg lemme sleep bruh" He complained with a deep sleepy voice. He closed his eyes again.  OMG?!? HIS VOICE??! HELLO!?!? I'M LITTERLAYY ABOUT TO JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN. You tried your best to compose yourself and delete very naughty thoughts. 

"No it is 1:53, so we need to get up," You said back, still not moving an inch. 

"I don't give a fuck" He tirely mumbled.  Your back was still facing his chest, his arm was still around you, and his head was still on top of yours. Yet even awake, he didn't move. He didn't even intend to cuddle you like this. You sighed, then you had an idea. You flipped around so now both of you were face to face. You now realize how handsome he looked when he relaxed his face. He looked... peaceful. You wanted more of this side of him. You wanted to SEE more sides of him.  His eyes were still closed, but his eyebrow raised from the sudden act. 

"We can go to the skate park" You cheered with a smile. You knew this would force him to get up, cause Mina told you a while back when you were in America, that her guy friends and boyfriend skated and that she was learning how to as well from Kirishma. You loved to stake- well roller bladed. You've known how to since 6. He did an overdramatic puff and got out of bed. 

"FINEEEE, AND NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID SO. I JUST WANT TO BE THERE WHEN YOU BUST YOUR ASS!! " He yelled then walked into your bathroom. Katsuki actually wanted to go with you. Even you knew that yourself, but you let him have this one. 

"Whatever, even though I'm pretty sure YOURE gonna be the one falling," You said challenging him, joining him into the bathroom. Just as he was about to say something smart back... He looked at you in the mirror. Your morning state was even more beautiful. Your eyes and lips were puffy, and Your lips were a brighter shade of pink than before. Your hair was in a bonnet, with a few curly strands peeking out. You were in an oversized red t-shirt that barely covered your thighs. You both made eye contact in the mirror. You smiled as you turned to him.