23- insane

"hey y/nnn!" Tacorey sung to you as she typed on her computer. You brightly smiled.

"Wsp! I'm so excited to see my studio."

"I'm excited to show you!" Tacorey came around from her desk with a clip board with papers. Her hair was pinned up today in a bun and her makeup was nice and dewy. You blushes at her beauty.

"you look so good today omg" You hyped her up as you guys got onto the elevator. She smiled back at you.

"Thank girl! I've been trying new stuff with my hair"

"New is always good!" You cheered and started to walk the long hallways with doors, and stairs everywhere you turnt.

"Here is the studio floor. It's very basic and bland on the outside so your studio is more unique!" She opened some stuios so you got to see a lot of cool rooms. Some were abstract, or classy all over all, the business OBVIOUSLY has a lot of money. You guys walked down some more and then made a left.
Y/n L/n was written on the top of the door, and the insides of the room were the basics you needed to start making music. You eyes glanced around the room, already imagining where you were going to put things.

"I love ittttt"

"I knew you would, once you get your furniture and stuff everything would be perfect. Also, There should be enough to work with, or just get a feel for the equipment and settings."

"Okay! Also, If you are a hot headed blonde, that's my man. He's kinda crazy so just tell him where im at please" She awkwardly smiled and nodded.

"I got you girl" She giggled and headed out. You pulled out your phone, snd sent Katsuki a picture of your door, and to let him know to come in.

A few seconds later, You heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You said at the desk with headphones on, playing with the sound board and mic. Katsuki entered the room.

"Oh wow. It's bigger than I thought" He looked around, and touched stuff he knew he wasn't supposed to touch.

"Isn't it so cool!?!?" You got up and started to annoyingly jump on him. He let you climb on his back and he grabbed your thighs. He never let you climb on him like this so you were lowkey suspicious.

"wanna see how many times i can spend you around?" He smirked under you.

"No-" He began to spin around in place, roughly gripping your thighs so you don't fall. You hold on for dear life, as he laughs at you. You wanted to call out for call when u felt him start to move around the room.

"imma call 911 bro ong!!" He only laughed more at your ridiculous comments. He stopped a few seconds later. You dramatically fall on the floor out of breath.

"wassup with you and spinning me"

"i like watching you struggle"

"ew kinky nigga"

"shut up" he hit you with a pillow that was on the couch. You picked it up and threw it right back at him. It hit him in the head and he looked at you angrily. You hollered out loud as he just looked and stared. You slapped your knee.

"Quit fucking around, people are going to think we are fucking insane." You locked in, and put the pillow back where it was.

"You think so?" He started to walk towards you. You nodded looking up at him. The tension in the room shifted and it started to get hot. Your body and thighs instantly got warm noticing the change. His jaw tightened as well as his pants.

"How insane?" His voice was almost at a whisper, and his other hand started to touch your bare collarbone, and shoulders. Your body magnetically started to move closer towards him.

"Very"

"Mhmm" The deepness in his hum was just enough to get you soaked. Your thighs closed together, as your chest touched his. His face pulled closer to yours and your lips connected. He slipped his shirt off. Then, He tugged on your pants so you slid them off. His hand still on your chin, he lifted you up so you were now sitting on his waist. Your hands roam his jaw, and chest. Rubbing sensations came from your clit, and you instantly started to grin on his hand. Your upper body leaned on his chest in too much pleasure. Moans only came from your mouth, but he didn't want to know yall were insane of course.

"Shhh, Be quiet. Can't let them know, right?" You slowly nodded, and tried to cover your mouth with anything. Your moans were suffocated only by the slightest.

"Here I have something to help with it" The rubbing sensation stopped, and you felt his dick teasing your entrance. You cried in pleasure, and neededness from the constant teasing. He entered you, and started to softly pump you. Y'all's sweating bodies rub against each other. You threw your head back, and grabbed his shoulders.

"fasterrr" You whimpered. He increased his speed and so did the tight grip on your thighs. You weren't worried about the marks it could leave, or the hickeys everywhere on your upper body. You just were focused on trying to keep quiet. Katsuki used his hand to keep you from making too much noise. Eye contact was shared between the two of you the whole time. Katsuki had twitched so you started to take control more, slightly bouncing on him. He moaned your name and then cummed on your stomach. You used your fingers to also release with him.

He happily sighed and fell to the couch with you in his arms. He wrapped his arms around you and tightly hugged. You shook your head in disappointment.

"Can't believe you just did that bro"

"How insane they think we are now?"