3 - EAT EAT EAT EAT

You was js getting out the shower, fog was everywhere, hair wrapped up in a towel on ur head, music was playing from ur speaker, the food mina was cooking spelled fucking amazing.

The bath room was actually kinda nice, it was small but it did the job. The mf shower head was nice asf too.

You wonder how lived in this bathroom before you

You looked in the mirror, and said your words of affirmation to urself. You wiped ur mirror w your hand a lil, and made lil heart w the fog. You began to clean your face, and do skincare. Then, you moisturized ur skin w cocoa butter, and shea butter. You was relaxed asf. You unraveled your towel. The fucking shrinkage.

"UGH" You yelled. You went back into ur bedroom, and opened ur bag w all the hair products. You stomped back into the bathroom, and began on your hair.

"My mf food gon get cold" You aggressively whispered. While using all the arm strength you had to Detangle yo shit. You texted mina and asked if y'all was going somewhere.

Mina: the food done shawty 😘 n yo shit kinda cold 💀

You: FUCK, n i was ready to eat 😣

Mina: w yo long ass showers 💀💀💀

You: stfu, anyways, we going somewhere tdy?

Mina: yeah evb said they wanted to go to the skating ring, they all getting ready rn.

You: alr , imma be down n a min mama 😍🫶🏾.

Mina: can't wait pookie 🤭.

23 mins of detangling

 "She ate" You said, w ur finger curled over your mouth

"She ate" You said, w ur finger curled over your mouth. You looked down, and saw how much hair, conditioner and combs there were. You rolled ur eyes, and began to clean.

You wanted to do a lil light makeup. You didn't want to over due it tho. You went back into ur bedroom, and got your makeup bag, went back into the bedroom and started doing ur makeup. You rlly didn't need to bring your whole bag, but it was a start of unpacking n organizing 'we js gon do highlighter, mascara, lip liner, and gloss.' You sighed.

2 mins later

You was looking through your suitcases to find out what to wear. You wanted to be chill tdy, cause y'all was js going to the skating ring.
10 mins later.

This was ur outfit

This was ur outfit. You put on some jewelry, and some piercings to finish the look. You looked in the mirror, and smiled. 'ain't no way i'm cheesing over myself fr bru". You put deodorant on and some perfume.

"Yo y/n we ready to go mami" Sero said through your door. You could hear the smirk on his face. You smiled and rolled ur eyes. You grabbed ur bag, and walked out the door. You began to walk down the hallway. (Your room was the last room to the left btw) You got curious and wanted to check up on bakugo to see if he was going too. You got to his door, and knocked.

Nothing. You knocked again.

You heard footsteps come closer to the door. The door opened.

"tf do u want now " He growled. He was still in his clothes he was wearing this morning. He kinda cleaned up. 'Why tf is this nigga being so rude'

"nigga... tf u all amped up for" You said w a stank face, looking at him w ur head tilted. He was surprised, no women has ever talked back to him like that. He liked it.

"if i didn't answer the door the first why tf did u knock again" You rolled ur eyes. 'damn this nigga sassy'

"Are you going to the skating ring w us bru" You asked, checking the time.

"Does it look like i am??" He said w an attitude. yo right eye twitched. 'ou this nigga abt to make me mad'.

"Yeah you are, now move" You said pushing him out the way into his room.

"js because i let you fucking clean my face, doesn't mean you can bust in here all of the sudden" He rises his voice, looking back at you. You hummed as you began to look through this closet for a good outfit for him. You were a good person, and since non of there friends are here to to this, you wanted to do it. You were kinda like paying them back, for defending you.

"ouuu, yo style not that badddd" You looked back at him to see he was mean mugging you. You snorted and put his outfit on the bed.

"ik i ate, now go get ready, we going to the skating ring" You said while walking out his room quickly so he won't say anything. You got a text from Mina.

Mina: where tf r u bro, we in the car.

You: waiting on this bitch ass nigga bakugo hoe 🙄

Mina: oh he going ?

You: making his ass go. 🤣

Mina: mk we see you 👀

You: girl i will kill you. 🤭

As you wait on bakugo to get ready, You went back into your room and began to finally unpack, and put your clothes in the closet.

9 mins later

"IM READY" He yelled, as you heard him stomped himself down the stairs. You jumped, and put every down, and picked ur bag up. You looked in the mirror for the finale time, and reapplied ur lip gloss, fluffed out ur hair. You went downstairs, and saw him eating strawberries. You looked at him.

"DAMN, i rlly did eat that outfit up huh" he rolled his eyes, and put the strawberries back into the fridge.

"let's fucking go, before i go back into my room" he said and headed to the door.

"and what? fucking rot? you should THANK me actually" You hollered following him out the door.

"stfu you piece of shit." You laughed and followed him out the door. He liked that you didn't take to heart abt what he said. He liked that y'all js meant, and ur both being insulting to eachother.