12- litty titty 🎉

1 week laterrrr, You were beyond happy you finally got a job. It's been a good two months for you to settled in. You wanted a job that you would enjoy, and genuinely be happy in. Luckily, Mina had good connections and networks to hook you up with. You always wanted to become a singer, or a rapper. You always had a strong passion for music, and wanted to do something with your voice. Mina got you signed at a big music agency. (for whatever tf it's called). You were so excited to have your own studio at the place, and make new songs. You've been jolly all week, and everyone has noticed. But no one knew why besides Mina. Today was a good day to tell everyone you thought.

You walked into Katsuki's room with a wide smile on your face, skipping to his bed. He just stared. He was on his phone, with a black tank top on, and basketball shorts.

"Why are you so happy?" You smiled at him but didn't say anything.

"What??" Your smile grew more, as you awkwardly stared at him.

"You're fucking weird, quit it" He grabbed a pillow and threw it at you.

"OUCH HOE" You yelped.

"Stop being creepy, and I won't do it again"

"Fine, I guess you just do not want to know" You whipped your head around, making your hair fly and went to leave.

"Fine, What is it!?!"

"I got my dream job!!!" You screamed, turning back around with your hands in the air. A proud smirk grew on his face.

"Finally jeez, we all got tired of you eating all of our food" He playfully rolled his eyes and got up to hug you.

"Shut up, wait awww are you tryna give me a hug??" You teased as he got closer.

"Yes, so come here" He pulled you into his chest, and embraced your Coconut scent. You heard him lightly sniffing which made you giggle a little.

"What's the job?"

"A song producer!!! so whatever it's called. I just know I get to make music for fun and then I get money from it" You smiled, looking up at him. He looked down in awe.

"I'm happy for you" He said softly and grinned. You placed a kiss on his lips, but he went back down for more. And more. And more. And now you two are fully making out. You pulled back, and he pouted a little.

"Oh please, we have to go tell everyone else the news" He rolled his eyes, as you grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room were everyone else was. You two sat down on the couch, and you looked at everyone silently with a smile on her face. Izuku looked peaked over at you, and noticed.

"Guys I think y/n wants to tell us something" Everyone looked over.

"Oh yeah, she's making that face" Denki laughed.

"Spill it, y/n!" Mina rushed.

"So guys... Ik i've been staying here rent free and everything. But I got a job, so I can finally contribute and hopefully help out more. Plus, it's a job I know I'm really going to enjoy. Even better than my last one!!!" Everybody in the room smiled, and grinned.

"good shit, y/n!!!" Denki dabbed you up.

"She's fine, AND SHE ABT TO GET
BANDZ??" Denki said. Katsuki glanced at him and made a stank face.

"As the parents of this house, We are so proud of you" Mina and Kiri came in close for a hug, but Katsuki's rough arm stopped you and Kiri from touching.

"So we all making bank now??" Sero said.

"Yurrr"

"Hell yuhhh"