25- aura

The rest of the time in there was peaceful. There wasn't much to work with, since you have still yet decorated it but you and him seemed to enjoy the enclosed space. You played some beats for Katsuki, as he called them shit while grabbing the mouse to scroll though more. He noticed everytime you were writing something, you're brows would meet, you're head would get uncomfortably close to the paper as you squint at the words. He wanted to think you looked ridiculous but everytime he glared back his ears would get redder.

"Are you fucking blind or something?"

Your head shoots up and turns to him. You noticed the flustered look on his face as you smirk. He rolled his eyes and did a 180 in his chair. You giggled at his temper. You went back to trying to find words for your next song.

"Hey kat?" His ears perk up at the nickname, and his face relaxes from his normal pissed off look. He only hums in response.

"What's the first thing that popped into your mind when you saw me?" You questioned, hoping that would give you some type of lead to this song. It was a lowkey deep question from out the blue but deep down you wanted to know for yourself.

He sits there looking at your feet, trying to match up all the words he wants to say in one. You of course give him time.

"I thought you were beautiful, and the way your aura shined around you was too. It was like the opposite of mines. Soft, Calm, and Gentle. and i think that's what kinda pulled me into having a yearning feeling for you." He spoke softly, almost trying not to cringe at his use of words and vulnerability but when he looked up at your face, he was totally proud and satisfied at his response.

You had a huge grin on your face, ear to ear. Your eyes were watering but no tears threatened to fall down. Before Katsuki said anything else, you throw your arms around him, as well as your body weight. The spinny chair glides down the marble floor, as you tightly squeeze your boyfriend. He puts his arms around you trying to not get yall two to fall back into your asses. The chair slowly comes to a stop as you look up.

"That was like the best first impression I have like ever got from anyone and it means so much more coming from you." You take a pause as he waits for you to continue, "I yearn for you too, Kat."

He felt his mouth tug, and his face heating up. You giggle under him at his reaction. His face pulled away out of view. You were now straddling his hips, with your arms on his shoulders. He takes another look at you.

This woman. This tiny tiny women. Had so much effect on him. His big chest and shoulders stood nothing against your warm, comforting heart.

You felt him melt underneath you. His arms losing their stiffness, and his heels touching the ground. His chest now rising up and down slowly. He only stares at you. You stare at him back for as long as you cloud before getting nervous and flipping your head around. His hands touch your chin gently, pulling it back towards him. He leans into you more, and more until his lips touch yours. You were expecting it to be rough, but the kiss felt so soft on your lips. He slightly pulls away, examining your face and then placed another gentle kiss on your plump lips. The kisses get longer and longer until you both are completely drowned into one another, chest to chest, heart to heart. This kiss didn't feel like normal ones; it felt like it had a meaning behind it. Like he wanted to tell you something without saying it. The kiss didn't lead to anything further but two love-stuck young adults quietly panting for air.

"Fuck, y/n."

"What's wrong?"

"You make me feel... feel like..." You watch as his eyes glare everywhere by yours like his trying to find his words around the room. You wait patiently, but nothing comes out but a groan.

He couldn't put what he was feeling into words. And it pissed him off cause you deserve more than a shitty non-communication partner. He wasn't gonna let this end up into a Cammie situation.

His eyes still not to dare to look at you. You smiled, understanding that katsuki wasn't great with feelings, especially communicating them.

"It's okay, kat. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You have hella time to gather your feelings."

"But you give me new ones everyday" He mumbled under his breath in frustration. Your heart squeezed at his statement, and your whole body tingled.

"I want to say more. You deserve more." You scoffed at his comment, and rolled your eyes.

"Katsuki, your response earlier was proof that you can do it. Shi, I was giggy and high off of that. What you're giving me is enough, and I am happy with your words." You said smoothly. You rubbed the back of his neck into his hair. His finger nervously danced on your hips. You two stayed in comfortable silence, as the view from the city and night sky was beautiful. Katsuki put his head down into your boobs, and buried himself in there. You giggled.

"You ready to go?" He nodded his head, and as his hums were muffled between your breast. You bring to lift yourself up, but his hands went to your hips to keep you down.

"Wait not yet." he whined, and pulled you closer. His head went back to its original spot, as he nestled his head into your breast again. You let out a sigh, as you rubbed his head.

"Okay just let me know. And Do. Not. Fall. Asleep."

"Impossible" Muffled into between your boobs. You shook your head as you got just as comfortable in his lap.

30 minutes passed by and Katsuki was now literally drooling between your breast sound asleep. Ou boy, did he sleep like a literal baby. Your coconut scented soft skin was the only thing on his mind when falling into deep sleep. You took some pictures to use as black mail later.

It was now 12:45pm, and you two been here since 3pm. You yawned and shifted the ever slightest. Katsuki's head popped up at the movement. His eyes landed on you first, then down to your breast. Wet spots?

Have mercy, Baukgo.

His face for the 104626th time today turns a bright red, and his hands instantly go to his face. You let out a loud laugh. He scolds you, quickly turning back around not even wanting to look at your face in embarrassment.

"You liked it huh?" You teased him, pointing your acrylic nail in his face. He swats your hand away from his face.

"Whatever, let's go home. too tired of your bullshit." You got off of him, and started to collect your belongings around the room. Katsuki straighten the room back up, and turnt off your computers and other stuff. Once you were done, you tossed him his keys and yall left the studio.