28- face mask

"Okay..." You came closer to his face and gently brushed the product onto his pale skin. His hands rest on your hips, while you strangles his. Your eyes flicker up at his flinching face. Eyes closed, hard jerked back and all. You scoffed and rolled your eyes at his foulness. "You're so dramatic, Kat!"

"Just put the damn slime stuff on my fucking face." He sat back up and snatched the bowl from your hands.

"Fine gimme the bowl!" You reach over and grabbed it back. He sat there with a pout, and looked the other way. You giggled. He looked abordble. The hello kitty headband you got him was even cuter. He pushed your leg to make you stop laughing. You pushed his back and climbed on his shoulders to hold him hostage. He laughed while trying to not cause he still wanted to have an attitude for no reason. He tried to pull your legs and arms off of him.

"Okay keep playing and it's gonna get in your hair" That's all it took for you to get off of him and pick up the bowl.

"That's what I thought" You squinted your eyes at him before picking up a bottle and chucking it at his head.

"Shut up!" The bottle hit his head, causing some of the green facemask to come off with it. Baukgo finched in pain, grunted and looked down.

"eughh" He pointed at the green substance on the bottle in disgust. It was like a toddler seeing a mushed caterpillar for the first time. You snickered at his reaction and threw the bottle in the trash.

"Bro it was literally on your face" You got up to wash your hands in your sink. Katsuki followed behind you struggling not to touch his face so the shit wouldn't get in his eyes. He grunted as a signal for you to scoot over. You slightly move over, as his large figure bends down to the sink. His hair was getting literally drenched from the water.

"Hold my hair" You walked over and wrapped his hair around your wrist. Your grip caused you to pull on it slightly. He moaned at the sudden movement. You looked down at him and your eyes went wide.

"HA! no wayyyy" You lean onto the counter to contain your laughter. You crackled like a grandpa was he looked at you with wet sloppy hair and a redden face. He snatched your hand off of his head and snatched his towel from your hands. He mumbled stuff under his breath, aggressively drying his hair.

"Shut up, we all know you would've done the same" He walked out into your room. You gasped dramatically, following him onto the bed. "False accusations!!" You raised your fingerz He flopped down onto your bed, ignoring you. He buried his head into your sheets. You huffed and jumped right on top of him.

"bro wtf get your heavy ass off of me" Your body mimicking his so your legs and arms were on top of each other. You giggled through your fluffy curly hair that was suffocating your face.

"No, your warm as shit" You threw your head into his scented wife beater. You sniffed loudly and let out a good groan. You peacefully laid back onto back with a hum.

"Weirdo..." He mumbled. You weren't lying, he was warm as fuck and smelled amazing. You felt embraced all over your body and He was happy with your boobies against his chest so a win was win.

His arm came up to tickle your sides. You yelped, and hit his hands to stop. He poked and bothered you. "Moveeee"He whined. You definitely weren't getting up any time soon but he had to wash his face again before laying down.

"Why??" You pouted.

"I gotta wash ma face" You kissed your teeth and rolled off of him. He hopped up and went into the bathroom. You sat on your bed in boredom. Your white fluffy socks rubbing through your furry blankets. You twisted the fabric between your finger and huffed. You were in your black tank top and grey shirt with some accessories still on. You got idea to play some video games. You rushed out off your bed and made your way on to your xbox. You never really used it unless it was for fortnite and youtube. You pulled out your old controllers and set everything up.

"BAEE" You called from your bed. You sighed at no response but then he came out from the bathroom.

"wat?" He was now again drying his hair aggressively and with the most roughest movements.

"Quit drying your hair like that" You motioned him to sit down. He groaned and flopped on your bed. You came up behind his shoulders, grabbed his towel and started to drying his hair this time, gently.

"What's this?" He fidgeted with the controller right by his foot and looked up at your tv on the wall.

"We are gonna play video games!!" You cheered, shaking his shoulders in excitement. His head was being swung back and forth so he couldn't respond at the moment. He felt blood rushing up towards his head and his face filled with discomfort. You giggled at his face and climbed off the bed happily. He
sat up and looked at you angry while you climb up on your tippy toes on a chair to get the dvd's. You wobbled in the chair as your arm stretched and stretched to reach it.

" I don't even know why you put it so high knowing your short was can't reach it" He said from behind you then reached up to grab the disc. You snatched the disc and scrunched up your face towards him. "I'm not short and I could've got it myself!" You stomped your way off the chair and rested in the back of the bed in front of the xbox.

"Your so cute when your mad" You breathed and sliently side eyed him. He sat down next to you, criss cross. "Wat??" He looked at you dumb with his head thrown back. You quietly open the package and put the disc into the xbox with your head down.

"I am not short..." You said under your breath.

"Oh really?" Your head snapped towards him with an angry glare. "No fuckhead" You got up onto your bed, and threw the other controller at him. He caught it and sat down next to you again.

"You saying you're not short, proves that you're short and you KNOW it." He whispered into your ear with the controller still juggling in his hand. You shove his face back with your elbow. "IM NOT SHORT"

"YES YOU ARE"

"NO IM NOT"

"ADMIT IT Y/N"

"NO NEVER NO"

"SHORTY!! HA" You put your hands on your hips and stare at him.

"i don't wanna play no more" You sat the controller down and threw yourself on to the bed. You pulled the blankets on you and turnt down with an attitude.

"y/n c'mon yk you wanna play"

"no" You were too cute for your own good. Your cheeks were puffed up again the blankets and your soft curly hair crowded around your face. Your doe eyes would glare back and front behind him and the wall.

"Fine... I didn't have to do this but..." He got up and stretched himself. "Get up or imma have to tickle you"

"Kat istg you betta not"

"I'll start the count down"

"1.."

"do it and imma put your ass inna another head lock"

"twooo" He started to lean towards your figure. Your hands and arms put to protect you.

"Three!" He launched to you with his arms open. You took your last breath before getting attacked by the mans large fingers. Your body curled up as tight as you could, and your laughter didn't feel like laughter at some point, just felt like empty gags. He finally let go.

"You... fuckin" You pant between breaths, "bitch". You collapse back onto your bed. He laughs and picks the controller back up.

"wanna play now stubborn little girl?"