TWO

2:50pm

2:50pm

I walked up to the stand of Pelicans with honey as we contemplating on what we wanted. I've noticed that she tries to start up more conversations with me. I've always been hesitant of making new female friends after my last experience of having one. They are usually drama prone and I'm not with that.

I looked up when I heard the worker speak "yes can I get regular size with the hurricane flavor"

"Will that be all for your order" honey peered at me waiting for my response

"Can I get a regular sour apple" the guy nodded before telling the total. Honey insisted on paying which I didn't mind.

"It will be out shortly" we both nodded before walking to the pickup window. We stood to the side in an awkward silence.

"So how have you been?" She started.

"I'm I've been good, you?" We continued on the conversation until we heard our order being called. I went over and grabbed both of our cups before heading to the outside table she was at.

I took a spoonful into my mouth "thank you by the way" she waved me off as she ate some of hers.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to know if we could possibly hang out more, we usually only acknowledge each other when we hang out as a group"

"So like friends?" She laughed nodding

"If that's okay with you"

I shrugged "sure"

I was scared to trust new people but I did want more friends to talk to besides Levi so I decided to give this a try. We continued to get to know each other and surprisingly I was enjoying myself. She was real cool

******

I walked inside of my apartment with honey behind me. From first sight, the trash still wasn't moved after a couple days of me asking. I rolled my eyes with a huff.

"Oh nah baby" honey said scrunching her face up.

"I literally asked her nicely four times and she still ain't clean this shit up" as we walked towards my room, I heard sounds coming from that direction.

"And she fucking" honey exclaimed.

"You tryna tell me he walked past that mess and still went to her room" I questioned shaking my head.