ELEVEN

11:11am

11:11am

My teacher was explaining what the experiment was for today class but I could barely focus. I was so damn tired since I got off work late last night and I had to stay up and finish my homework. Then on top of that, the power went out which turned my ceiling fan off. I was not having the best day but I was pushing through it as much as I can. Ever since the incident a week ago; Myles went back to giving me one word answers. I thought I was finally breaking down his barrier to see the true him. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I've been staying at school for the full day all week but today I might need to skip. I was very much in need of a nap badly.

"Alrighty, Kyrie pair up with the group in front of you or you can work alone" I nodded as I stayed seated in my chair. I wasn't in the mood to talk to the annoying ass group in front of me. I started doodling on my worksheet not paying attention anymore.

I went ahead and got to work in hopes of finishing my worksheet as quick as possible so I could lay my head down. As I was doing my work I overheard some girls talking next to me.

"Yeah that's his friend right there, just ask her" I was trying to ignore them but I was curious on what they were whispering about.

"Kyrie right?" I looked over at the girl who sat next to me

"....yea" I mumbled as I went back to filling out my worksheet.

"Aren't you friends with Levi?" I stopped writing to figure out what she wanted. She continued to talk since I didn't say anything.

"Do you know if he is seeing anyone?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not that I know of"

"Alright class, please turn that in next class" after she dismissed us , it prompted me to stand up and grab my stuff.

"Well can you tell Levi to hit me up" I gave her close lip smile.

"Sure I guess" I quickly walked out the classroom as she went back to gossiping with her friends. This isn't the first time a girl has come up to me to get with him. It was honestly irritating because it seems like most of the females that tried to befriend me was only getting close to me to get to know him or the others. I sighed walking straight out the front doors making the short walk back to my place. I gripped the straps of my book bag as I hummed along to a sound in my head.

"And now look at me at this opportunity, it's standing right in front me" I sung lowly.

"Hey ky" I turned around seeing Amanda jogging closer to me. Lord give me the strength.