EIGHT

| September 24th |

12:00pm

I was currently chilling with Honey at her place as we was trying to figure out what we wanted to do this Saturday. I stayed over yesterday night since we had plans to hang out this whole weekend.

"Let's get our nails done" she suggested. I looked at my bare nails that was in need of some TLC. I limited myself from getting them done as often since they tended to damaged my nails.

"I might get my eyebrows done as well" she agreed with me as I got up and looked in my duffel bag for my shoes. We had both got dressed and ready until we decided on where we was going. I grabbed my phone and wallet and followed her outside. We hopped into my car and pulled off.

"Damn we look good" she was taking a Snapchat video of the both us. I smiled shaking my head as I turned up the radio. Megan Thee Stallion "Plan B" started playing making us both get hyped. Ever since the song came out, I had it on repeat.

"Do you know your Megan baby" she said pointing at me.

She started rapping along "Popping Plan B's cause I ain't planned to be stuck with ya. Damn, I see you still kick it with them opp bitches"

I started hyping her up as she recorded herself. "But please don't get it twisted, I ain't tripping. I never put my faith in a nigga, bitch, I'ma die independent"

"Go off Friend" she said as she started hyping me up. We stayed turning up in the car before anywhere we go.

"If you was wondering, yeah boy I'm still that bitch. I had to block you but you still gotta watch this shit. 'Cause who the fuck rock it like me"

"No bra, tight tees. Slick back ponytail feeling like I'm Ice-T" we rapped together. The whole ride to the nail salon consisted of us rapping loudly to some of our favorite songs and enjoying each other time. We pulled in the parking lot in front of Alpha Nail Bar.

"Hopefully it's not too packed in here" this place was extremely popular and always packed to the max. If you wanted to get out of there in a decent time, the best thing to do is come when they first open. We grabbed our belongings and made the walk to the salon.

Levi⚡️
So we cussing on social media now 👀

Sent to: Levi⚡️
You in my business?? Don't do that

I chuckled as I shook my head as he sent me more messages. I looked up as Honey signed us both in. We followed behind the lady as she sat us next to each other at the nail station.