TWENTY•EIGHT

| Spring Break |

10:30am

"You didn't" I spoke looking at him.

"You've been talking about going on a cruise since we met"

"You really do listen to me" he kissed my forehead.

"Even when you think I'm not, I hear you" I felt that familiar twinge in the pit of my stomach as he grabbed my bags and began making the walk. As he showed the guy our tickets, I took a glance around how big the ship was. I followed closely behind as we made our walk to where we will be staying for the time being.

"Have you been before?" I asked.

"Yeah when I was younger, I don't remember too much of it"

"Well this is our first official trip together, I hope you don't mind me documenting it" he smiled shaking his head.

"You know I don't mind" he pushed open a door that revealed a queen sized bed and a window that captured a beautiful view. I sat my bags in the corner as I walked over to window.

"Wait is this a small little balcony" I gasped pushing open the glass door.

"Oh Myles" my bottom lip poked out as I turned around. His face held a huge grin.

"I take it you like it, I figured the room with a view was t-" I jumped on him causing us to fall back on the bed. He let out a laugh as I kissed his face in multiple places.

"Thank you baby, I love it" we held eye contact as the smile on my face grew wider.

* * * * *

We've been out socializing and enjoying the activities they had all day. Currently we were dancing with way too many drinks in our system.

"You wanna talk about mothers" Myles and another guy we met, Silas sung together. I let out a laugh at the two as they tried to copy the dance moves from white chicks. They were definitely over there limit for the night.

"I can dance better than you" someone said towards them. I sipped on my drink as my eyes flickered between the two.

"Nigga you can barely stand, you drunk off your mind" Silas mentions as I noticed the guy was stumbling over his feet.

"Could a drunk person do this" out of no where he just started break dancing. People around just started laughing as I shook my head.

"You tryna head back to our room" Myles asked while his hand rubbed against my thigh. He had that seductive look in his eyes.

"Depends. What are you trying to do?" I took a sip from my straw as we kept our intense eye contact.

"Aye Silas, we gonna head out. I'll catch you tomorrow" they slapped hands.