SIXTEEN

| OCTOBER 30th |

10:45pm

The night of the Halloween party was finally here. It was going to be at Kyrie's and Amanda's apartment since the layout was set up better than everyone else's. The girls started setting up hours beforehand making sure all valuables were out of harm's way.

Kyrie stared at her costume in the mirror feeling a bit out of her comfort zone since it showed more skin than she was use to. She twirled to the back to see how short the dress was. Honey walked into the room with her Harley Quinn costume on.

"Ooo okay Kyrie, I'm loving the fairy look" she observed her outfit liking how they whole thing came together.

"Do you think it's too short?" Kyrie turned around and put her hands on her hips waiting for Honey's approval.

"You look fine as hell, do you want to pregame" honey waved the bottle and shot glasses up with a smile. She walked over and joined her hoping the alcohol would make her less nervous.

"Let loose and have fun tonight" honey said before they threw their shots back.

"So how is Jaden?" Ky said starting up a conversation. Honey gave a fake smile as she thought back to the one secret she had been keeping. Shortly after their endeavor, Jaden began ignoring her calls or not showing up to their dates. After the last date, he let her at the restaurant with no ride to get back. She ended up calling Levi. Honey smile grew wider as she begin to think about Levi. She knew now would be the perfect time but she also didn't wanna ruin tonight.

"Oh uh good, we both been busy" she said as they threw back another shot

"So is he coming tonight?"

"Possibly but-" Kyrie phone dinged. She read the message from Bj and quickly got up.

"Hold that thought, they just got here" honey gave a closed lipped smile following behind her now excited friend. They walked out of her bedroom as the place was filled with loads of unfamiliar people. They pushed past some of the already drunk people to greet the guys.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO" Kyrie yelled out with a huge smile. He looked around and seen how everything turned out. He brought her into a hug.

"Damn y'all did good as hell, thanks sis" he said before leaving a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Eww Levi" she pushed him off as he started laughing. He went over and gave honey a hug.

"Did you tell her?" He whispered in her ear. She quickly shook her head.

"I was about to before y'all came in, I will tonight" he eyed her briefly before making his way into the kitchen. Bj followed after him with a blunt hanging out the side of his mouth. Kyrie shook her head before turning her attention to Myles.