Part 1

This story will start from the Sangeet time. All the characters are same no changes, Goenka's favor Arohi more than Akshara.

So the sangeet was going on in full excitement. Abhi left to drop Kumar Sanu and PI came to him and showed the footage of the car accident of Manjari. Abhi was shocked to know that his Akshu hide such big truth from him, just to save her sister. The same sister who doesn't even care if Akshu lives or dies. Abhi was devastated he cannot believe his eyes. His Akshu how can his Akshu the same Akshu was call his mother Maa, can do such crime.

Ab- nahi yeh nahi hosakta Akshu aisa kaise karsakti hai.

Abhi look at Akshu dancing with his mom. He remembered all the happy moments he shared with Akshu and Manjari. He went down the memory lane of the day when Manjari met with the accident and remembered how Akshu was trying to avoid talking to him or met him in person. He was feeling suffocated he just ran away from that place and went to the accident spot. Here all were looking for Abhi. Akshara was worried as she cannot find Abhi.

Ma- Neil beta tune Abhi ko dekha hai kya

Ne- Nahi Maa me bhai ko phone karke puchta hu

Neil calls Abhi, but he didn't pick his call

Ne- Maa bhai ka phone nahi lagraha hai.

H- Abhi hospital bhi nahi gaya hai, mene abhi abhi check kiya uske koi patient nahi hai.

Ma- hey bhagva to kaha chala gaya mera beta.

P- Chachi aap tension mat lijeye yahi kahi hoga Abhi aajayega. Kya pata Akshara ke liye ek aur surprise lane gaya ho.

Su- vaise baat to sahi hai. To phir hum chalte hai. Kal mehndi hai to uskibhi sari taiyariya karni hai. Aap sub kal sham ko humare yaha aajana mehndi ke liye.

Ma- ji maji hum aajayenge, Jai shri Krinsha

Goenkas leave for their home. Here in the jungle Abhi is doing dandav to let out his anger, frustration, pain that this truth has given him. Akshara called abhi again but no answer. Everyone got busy in making arrangements for mehndi function. Akshu was in her room when she got msg from Abhi

Msg (Abhi) - driver bejrahahu jaldi se aajao.

Ak- Abhi ne date plan ki hai kya mere liye, jaise mene ki thi pichli baar. Jo bhi ho jaldise ready hojati hu Abhi ko wait nahi karana muje.

Akshu got ready and went with the drive to the location that Abhi has sent. Ahe got down and was surprised to see they stopped at a not so busy road.

Ak- bhaiya yeh aapne yaha kyu gadi rokdi.

Driver- Madam sir ne to yeh bola tha laneko

Just than she saw Abhi. She got out and went up to him. He was facing his back towards her and standing there is the same sangeet clothes just little dirty.

Ak- A...Abhi yeh tumne muje kaisi jagah bulaya hai aur yeh tumhare kapde kaise gande ho gaye. Abhi tum thik to ho na tum kuch bol kyu nahi raheho Abhi. Bolona Abhi kyu bulaya hai aisi ajeb jagah pe. Abhi me tumse kuch puch rahi hu.

Ab- tumhe yaad hai vo din ganpati puja vala. jisdin me bohat pareshan that na tumse na maa se baat hoparahi thi, phir tumse baat hui mene bola kya tum muje milne ko aasakti ho, tumne mana kardiya, thak gai ho aisa bolke.

Ak- H..ha per vo baat achan aaj

Ab- usi din huva thana tumhara accident, jiske bareme tum ne muje nahi bata tha.

Ak- han per yeh sawal aaj

Ab- SAWAL PE SAWAL JO PUCH RAHA HU USKA JAVAB DO. KYA TUMHARA ACCIDENT USSI DIN HUVA THA YA NAHI.