Part 17

I am updating after a long time. I was going through a very rough time in my life so I was not feeling to write anything but now after reading all your comments I have found my motivation and I am back to writing and I hope you all will like the chapter.

It has been a week since Akshu has woken up. She is still on ventilator and also on feeding tube. She is still having trouble in moving her limbs. She is still not aware that she is having quadriplegia. Abhi has warned the team of doctors that are working with him on Akshu's case to not tell anything to Akshu or any of the family members about her limbs not working. Abhi keeps telling her that it is due to weakness that she is not able to move her limbs. It is 8th day and now Akshu is tired of the tubes that are attached to her she wanted to just pull them but she can't even do that and that is making her more frustrated. This morning Abhi was sitting beside her checking his patient's reports when Akshu woke up she saw him and could see his super tired eyes, and dull face. As soon as she tried to speak but nothing came out again as usual and with that she started crying. Abhi felt her cries and turned to face her.

Ab- Akshu kya huva tum roo kyu rahiho.

Akshu wanted to talk to him but couldn't and with that more tears poured out of her eyes. Her breathing got unstable. Abhi realized that she is having panic attack. He carefully hugged her to calm her.

Ab- Akshu, jaan I know tumhe bohat guthan ho rahi hai iss sab tubes ki vajahse per please calm down dekho agar tum aase roti rahogi to tube zyada lambe time keliye ye rakhni padegi. Please shant hojao meri jaan. Please.

Akshu calmed down a bit and looked at Abhi with hope filled eyes.

Ab- Akshu muje pata hai tumhe yeh bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai but please meri jaan bare with me. Aur tumhe pata hai aaj na hum tumhari yeh breathing tube to hata ke dekhenge ki tum kitna khud saas lena tolerate kar paogi. Agar sab as planned huva to tumhari yeh sab tubes bhi haat jayegi. 

Akshu eyes twinkled and  Abhi knew that she is giving her brightest smile which he also reciprocated and gave her a kissie on her soft cheeks, while she blushed the deepest shade of red.

Ab- Abb bas bhi karo itna sharmana romance ke liye accha nahi hota hai.

Just like this the morning went by. Today the team of doctors together have decided to see how well Akshu will tolerate once her ventilator is turned off. Abhi is really nervous about it and is pacing back and forth in his cabin. Just than Dr. Rohan knock the door.
Ab- come in.
R- sir we are ready, Akshara ma'am ka ventilator hold karne keliye.
Ab- Rohan tum jao I can't come. Me nahi dekh paunga apni Akshu ko saas lene keliye tadapte huve.
R- but sir Akshara ma'am ko aaphe sambhal sakete hai agar unhe panic attack aayato. Please sir iss waqt humsab ko practically sochna hoga Akshara ma'am ke liye, emotionally nahi. Aaphe kehte thena sir ki aap apki Akshuse bohat pyaar karte hai to phir prove kijiye apna pyaar aur dijiye apni Akshu ka sath unke toughest time me. Aap aise kayarroki tarha situationse bhag nahi sakte.
Ab- DR. ROHAN, me tumhari baat sun rahahu isiliye yeh maat samajna ki tum kuch bhi bol sakte ho. Mind it me tumhara senior hu.
R- sorry sir me kuch zyada bol gaya magar mene jo kaha vo sach hai aur agar sach bolne keliye aap muje saza doge to muje vo saza manzur hai. Choice is yours sir.
Saying so Rohan left the cabin and Abhi got in deep thoughts than he leaves. Here in Akshu's room the team of doctors are ready to hold the ventilator. Akshu was getting scared as she don't know what to expect when the machine that is helping her breath will stop. She kept looking at the door waiting for her Abhi to come through that door. Just as they were ready to hold the ventilator Abhi walks in. 

Ab- Ek minute.

Mh- kya huva Abhimanyu, hum sabne decide kiya thana ki aaj Akshara ka ventilator hold karenge thaki hum dekhsake ki vo normal air kaise handle karti hai.