Part 6

Ab- AKK...SHU....UUU.. AKSHU AKSHU

Abhi ran to her love and took her in his arms. Abhi cried looking at Akshu. She was laying on the floor and blood was pooled around her. Her chest barely moving up and down indicating that her breathing is not proper and she needs immediate medical treatment. Abhi was sitting with Akshu in his arms, he was hugging his Akshu close to his heart and he was a crying mess. Neil gathered himself as he cannot be weak at this point because even if he not a doctor he can sense the seriousness of the situation. Looking at his brothers condition he knows that his brother in not in his senses especially looking at his Akshu in such dreadful condition. Neil held Abhi's shoulder and shook him to bring him out of his shock.

Ne- Bhai, BHAI hosh me aavo. Bhabhi ki halat bohat critical hai. Dekhiye na unka kita khoon nikal gaya hai. BHAI sun raheho na. BHAI HOSH ME AAYE AGAR AAP AUR LATE KARENGE TO AAP KI AKSHU AAP SE HUMESHA HUMESHA KE LIYE DUR HOJAYEGI. BHAI SUUN RAHEHO NA AAP.

Abhi looked at Neil and than at Akhsu and realize that Neil is saying the truth he needs to act fast or he will lose his love, his Akshu forever. He saw that she has been shot in her belly and chest. He quickly instructed Neil to get some cloth and get the car ready.

Ab- Neil jaldi se koi kapda laa, aur car ready kar Akshu ki turant surgery karni padegi. Bhot khoon nikal chuka hai.

Ne- surgery kyu bhai

Ab- Akshu ko goli lagi hai chest me aur peet me. tu time waste mat kar jaldise ja kapda laa aur gadi start kar.

Neil brought a cloth and gave it to Abhi. Abhi tied the cloth around her belly and chest. Abhi lift Akshu in his arm and both he and Neil ran to the car. Neil started driving and Abhi called Birla hospital and asked them to get the OT ready for an emergency surgery and also asked Dr. Mahima and Dr. Anand to be ready for the emergency surgery.

Ab- Neil jaldi car drive karna itna slow kyu drive jarraha hai.

Ne- Bhai me fast he drive karraha hu aur hume iss vakt aur koi problem nahi chaheye.

Ab- Akshu please apni aanke kholona please dekho tumhara Abhi aaya hai tumhe lene apne saath. Please muje maaf kardo. I know mene tumhe bohat pareshan kiya hai pichle ek mahineme, aur tum uss ka badla aise le raheho mujse. Akshu dekho agar tumhe kuch hogaya to me maar jaunga please Akshu apni yeh pyari pyari aankhe kolo aur muje ek baar dekhona. I am sorry, very sorry Akshu dekho me tumhe Akshu bularaha hu Akshara ki jagah, please aab to apni aankeh kholo please. tumme mere jaan basti hai, aur tumhari awaz me meri ruh. Akshu I promise me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga. I promise me sub kuch thik kardunga. Akshu please aanke kholo na please.

Abhi hugged Akshu and cried his heart out. Soon they reached Birla hospital. Abhi quickly lifted Akshu in his arms and ran inside the hospital. Dr. Anand and Dr. Mahima was waiting at the entrance for Abhi they were shock to see Akshu in Abhi's arms that to in such terrifying condition. They ran up to Abhi.

Mh- Abhimayu, Akshara ko kya huva hai.

A- Aur Akshara ki aisi halat kaise hui aur tumhe kahase mili Akshara.

Ab- Akshu ko goli lagi hai chest me aur peet me.

A/ Mh- WHAT PER KAISE AUR KAHA.

Ne- Hume Bhabhi uke ghar me mili aise ghayal halat me baki ki story baad me batate hai aapko taiji- tauji.

Abhi quickly took Akshu in the OT. Mahima and Anand got scrubbed and got ready to perform surgery. Abhi was about to start scrubbing but Anand stopped him.

A- Abhimanyu tum yeh surgery nahi karoge.

Ab- kyu tauji muje meri Akshu ko har halat me bachana hai.