Part 13

It's next morning Abhi woke up rubbing his eyes and saw that he has an IV drip running. He got confused just as he was trying to figure out what happened to him last night Parth walks in.
Ab- Parth bhai muje yeh drip kyu lagai hai.
P- Abhi kal raat ko tumhara blood pressure aur blood sugar low hogaya tha aur tum behosh hogaye thay. To humme tumhe drip lagana pada.
Ab- Parth Bhai Akshu kaisi hai usse hosh aaya.
P- Tumhari Akshu ko tum khud dekhlo.
Abhi got up from the bed, removed the IV drip and went towards Akshu. What he saw shocked him to the core. He cannot believe his eyes.
Ab- yeh kya yeh nahi yeh sach nahi hai.
P- Abhimanyu believe it yeh sach hai koi sapna nahi.
Just than Kairav enters, he went up to Abhi and Parth and got shocked looking at Akshu.
K- Abhimanyu yeh sach nahi hai, kya kya yeh sach hai.
P- Kairav-Abhimanyu believe it yehhe sach hai. Akshara ne finally movements karna start kardiya hai aur vo bohat he jald hoshme bhi aajayegi.
Ab- matlab meri Akshu finally apni aa...nke aanke khol..... kholne vali hai.
Yes today is the day that marks 21st day stay for Akshu in hospital and today also marks the day when finally Akshu is out of her coma after battling it for 20 days. Everyone is very happy for Akshu. Abhi ran to his cabin, quickly got ready and thanked his mahadev for finally bringing his Akshu back to him. After praying he ran back to Akshu's room to see Mahima, Anand, Dr. Mallik at the bedside checking Akshu.
Ab- Taiji,Tauji,Dr. Mallik sab thik hai na. Meri Akshu thik hai na.
Dr. M- neurologically she is in better shape than she has been. Let's get a CT scan, MRI of the brain and ultrasound of the head done so confirm the progress.
Dr. A- aur rahi baat Akshara ke heart ki to humare hospital ka best Cardiologist yaha present hai to Dr. Abhimanyu Birla take over and check yourself.
Abhi smiled at his tauji and nodded. He did a thorough check up of Akshu.
Dr. Mh- so Dr. Abhimanyu how is the healing.
Ab- Heart rhythms are sounding normal, outer incision is healing well, skin is looking good no bruising or site of infection around the incision. Now all we need is ECG/EKG, MRI, blood tests and stress test to be done to confirm that the healing on the inside is going well and the hole in the heart is healing well.
Dr. A- Good progress aur gun shot wound kaise hai Dr. Mahima.
Dr.Mh- The gun shot wound is healing as well. Overall there will be pain in her body but nothing serious physical therapy will help get Akshara get back to normal.
Abhi is the happiest hearing that Akshu is on her way to getting back to her usual self. The three doctors went out to let the anxiously waiting Birla family and Kairav- Vansh know Akshara's progress. While inside Abhi went sit by Akshu holding her hand.
Ab- Akshu aaj me bohat khush hu. Finally aaj vo din aahegaya jab me tumhare muhse mera naam sununga. Akshu please apni aankhe kholo aur meri taraf dekhona. Me taras gaya hu tumhari yeh khubsurat ankho me khoneko. Aab aur intazar nahi hoga meri jaan. Vosab chodo tumhare test ka time hogaya hai.
Abhi took Akshu to get all the scans done of her head and heart. Abhi was busy all day in getting all the necessary test done on Akshu. Akhsu has still not opened her eyes because of the all the tests that needed to be done her doctors choose to keep her sedated for the test once all the tests are done they will lean-off on the sedation and let Akshu come to her senses. 
It's night time everyone is in Akshu's room as nobody want to miss the moment when their lovely Akshu wakes up. Abhi was looking at Akshu without blinking he cannot wait any longer for Akshu to wake up. After about 2-3 hours of cutting Akshu's sedation medicine she finally moved her eyes in attempt to open them.
Abhi saw her do the movements.
Ab- Akshu babba arram arram se kholo apni aanke aaramse
Akshu with lot of difficulty opened her eyes. Everything was blurry for her. Abhi hover his hand over her eyes so the lights don't hit her eyes and she can easily open her eyes. After about 3-4 minutes her eyes adjusted to the surroundings and the first face that she saw was of her love her Abhi who she thought would never see when she was shot. She tried to move her hand to touch Abhi to make sure it was him for real and she is not dreaming about him. Abhi saw her struggling to lift her hand and he reached her hand and held it to his lips and he kissed her finger tips tell her that he is there beside her, with her for real.
Ak- aaa aaa. A
Akshu tried to speak but she is not able to, and that is scaring her.
Ab- Akshu babba it's ok. koi baat nahi agar tum aabhi baat nahi karparahi ho. It's ok hmm. Tum purre 20 din baad coma se nikli ho so take it easy ok. Aur me hu yaha tumhare pass. I promise me kahi nahi jaaraha hu.
Akshu smiled at Abhi and said thank you with her eyes which Abhi understood. He held her hand and looked at her with admiration he cannot take his eyes off of Akshu and it was the same for Akshu. She doesn't want this to end, she can look at her loves face for life.
K- Akshu - Abhimanyu hum bhi hai yaha.
N- jiha BHAI - BHABHI agar aap dono ka ek dusre ko stare karna hogaya ho to humpe bhi nazar marlo.
Abhira broke their eye lock and looked at the family. Akshu was smiling but when she saw her brothers her smiled went away. Everyone noticed it. Kairav went to her to talk to her but tears started pooling out of her eyes and she was getting stressed which can be seen. Abhi saw it and started to calm her.
Ab- Akshu please breathe shant ho jao kya ho raha hai.
K- Akshu beta tuje kya ho raha hai.
The more Kairav came close to Akshu the more she panicked Abhi saw this and figured that it's Kairav because of whom Akshu is having panic attack.
Ab- Kairav aap jaiye yahase. Vansh bhaiya aap bhi please. Aap dono ke vajahse Akshu ki panic attack aaraha hai please jaiye bahar.
K- per Abhimanyu me Akshu ka BHAI hu.
Ab- aur is waqt aap reason ho Akshu ke panic attack ka please jaiye yaha se.
K- Nahi me nahi manta. Me yahi rahunga Akshu ke pass.
Ab- For god sake understand Akshu ki abhi abhi ek bohat badi heart surgery hui hai, aur panic attack is not good for her. Neil please leja inhe bahar.
Neil took the Goenka brother's out of the room. Abhi carefully hugged Akshu to calm her and soon she was calm. Due to exertion she fainted.

So friends here is next chapter of who's fault. Enjoy and leave your precious comments and don't forget to like the story.