Chapter 19

Guys I am leaving the story YRKKH's current storyline has literally given me anxiety problems so i have decided to leave this story and all my other stories where they are and leave wattpad. This platform has given me lot og new virtual friends and I am very thankful for all of them. Wish to see you all in person one day but till then goodbye. With lots of love and heavy heart see you soon. 

Phir milenge chalte chalte.    

SORRY SORRY IT IS A PRANK. I AM NOT LEAVING ANY ON MY STORIES AND I AM PERFECTLY FINE BECAUSE I HAVE STOPPED WATCHING YRKKH TILL THEY UNITE OUR LOVELY ABHIRA. SO HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY. Alright jokes apart my lovely friends I am really grateful for each and everyone of you. So now I have a task for you all if we can get 150+ likes on chapter 18 and about 15- 20+ ideas of what should I include in the story than only I will upload the next chapter. Part 19 is ready to launch itself only need the targets to be fulfilled. Now I will be counting all the ideas and if I have less than 20 I will not post and by 20 i mean 20 new sugguestions no repeats are allowed and has to be from 20 different people. Now 1 person can give 3-4 idea but it will be count as only one and I am open to however many ideas you guys can give. I have got multiple stories that I can use the ideas in. So get to work my beautiful people.