Part 4

1 month later

It has been a month since Abhimanyu and Akshara saw each other. Akshara would sent Abhimanyu a sorry text everyday in the morning, evening and at night since last month, but Abhi is not budging from his stand he would see the msg but would never reply back to her. It's another morning Akshara is sitting in Kairav's room, since the day this incident happened Akshu has been staying in Kairav's room as she don't want to see Arohi. Akshara has not been the same since Abhi left her on their mehndi day. Kairav enter the room with two cups of coffee.

K- Akshu, baccha kaha koi hui hai tu.

Ak- Kahi nahi bhaiya, ab aur kitna kho sakti hu.

K- Akshu tu kab tak aise bethi rahegi, Kab muje meri puranevali Akshu milegi.

Ak- Bhaiya purani Akshu to ussi deen maar gai jisdin Abhi humara rishta todke gaya tha.

K- Akshu aisa nahi bolte hai. accha vo sab chod kitne din hogaye hai tune muje kuch gaake nahi sunaya, Suna na kuch.

Akshu smiled and got her Guitar and was playing it but there was no rhythm to it.

Ak- Nahi bhaiya nahi ho payega hai mujse. Bhaiya sach kahu to muje music se nafrat hogai hai.

K- Akshu yeh tu kya bakwas kiye ja rahi hai. Music or tum alag nahi ho sakte.

Ak- Ho gaye alag, bhaiya kyuki meri avaz se jiska rishta tha vo aab usse ruth gaya hai. Ab agar ruh he nahi hai to music ka hona na hona kya farak padta hai.

K- Akshu dekh tu aise haar mat maan. Apne pyaar pe bharosa rakh. Accha muje Jana hoga vo meri ek meeting hai business ko leke. Tu apna khyal rakh hmm

Ak- Hmm.

Kairav leaves. Arohi heard the conversation between the brother and sister duo, as she was hiding behind the door.

Ar- Tumhe me kabhi ek nahi hone dungi Akshara. Abhimanyu mera hai aur me kisi bhi hal me usse paake rahungi phir chahe muje uske liye iss Akshara ko apne rastese humesha humesha ke liye hatana pade.

Here in Birla house

Abhi has just woken up, he had surgeries lined up so he got home late at night. Since the day he broke up with his Akshu he has gone back to the old angry, workaholic Abhimanyu Birla. He has not seen, talked, or heard about Akshu in this 30 days. He had seen all the SORRY Msg that Akshu sent every morning, evening, night to him. Every day his heart tells him to just forgive his Akshu and get settle with her, but than his brain doesn't let him agree with his heart. Everytime his brain always win over his heart because every time he thinks about the accident the only thoughts that come to his mind is what would have happened if he didn't got to Manjari on time, he would have lost his mother forever and at the same time due to Arohi's careless behavior he could have lost his Akshu that day if the car would have gotten out of control and hit something more dangerous than hay stacks than he could have lost the two most important person in his life his mother and his love, his Akshu on the same day.

Ab- Akshu I wish tumne uss deen humare pyaar ko chunahota to aaj hum aise alag alag nahi hote balki abtak to humari shadi bhi ho chuki hoti aur tum humesha humesha ke liye meri hojati.

Abhi was thinking all the happy moments he shared with Akshu and tears made their way out of his eyes. He wiped the tears and left to check on his patients.

Back to Goenka house

Everyone is sitting at the dining table to have their lunch. They were happily talking about the wedding that they have to attend at night, Akshu was absent mindedly playing with her food rather than eating Kairav noticed it.