DNF (Smutshot): Dress Me Up, Stare Me Down

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED *M* FOR MATURE (contains explicit sexual content)

"What time do we have to leave again?" George asked, running his fingers methodically through his hair while looking in the small bathroom mirror in front of him.

"Party's at seven, but it's a bit of a drive, so we should leave in a few minutes." Dream yelled from down the hall.

Dream then slid through the partially opened bathroom door to join his boyfriend.

He stood closely behind George and slid his hands across George's back, then wrapped his arms around George's stomach. He brought George in close to him, resting his head in the crook of the smaller boy's neck.

George smiled, placing his hands atop Dream's.

"Is that what you're wearing?" George asked, looking at Dream through the mirror.

Dream let go of George, looking at him directly. "Why, you don't like it?"

George shook his head tentatively. "I don't dislike it, I just think it could be better..."

Dream scoffed, fixing the collar on his button up and attempting to flatten out his jeans with the palms of his hands.

"You know what'd be fun, babe?" Dream said, grinning at George.

"Oh god, I don't like that smile in this context right now." George commented.

"How about...I pick one thing for you to add to your outfit, and you pick one thing for me to add to mine." Dream suggested.

"...like jewelry?" George asked.

"Jewelry, accessories, makeup- anything." Dream replied.

"Okay..." George said hesitantly, yet a small part of him liked the idea of this game.

"But we only have like...three minutes to think of something cuz we have to leave soon." Dream said.

"Oh, I already know what I'm doing for yours, I just have to find ones that fit the best with your outfit. " George said, grinning widely.

Dream furrowed his eyebrows at George.

"Okay, well I need a second to think about yours." Dream said.

He watched as George walked out of the bathroom and into their bedroom to get what he needed.

Dream's eyes started searching around the bathroom while waiting for George to return, and his gaze finally landed on a black eyeliner pencil that had been placed on the countertop.

Dream took the eyeliner and dropped it into his pants pocket, hiding it temporarily from George.

"Okay, I have yours, but it requires some...preparation." Dream said to George as George came back into the bathroom.

George sat on the bathroom countertop, his left fist closed tightly.

"Alright, we'll do yours first then." George said. "Come here."

Dream walked up to George and stood right in front of him, placing his outstretched hands across George's thighs, gripping gently.

George then opened his fist up, revealing four heavy silver rings with various designs carved into them. One was a snake that was coiled in a spiral to wrap around the finger, two were skull rings, and the last one had a dull dagger with a cross on its handle.