Just A Game

So this one is interesting. I have zero plan. Let's see where it goes, shall we? 

Edit: Thanks for 100 reads! 

This chapter is brought to you by Vivi using autocorrect too much. 

Grian POV

     Hide and seek. 

     The hermits all wanted to play it. So did Sam and Taurtis. 

     Hide and seek. 

     The fun game for children. The game the watchers played with me. 

     Hide and seek. 

     Harmless fun for many. My parents told me to play hide and seek when they left. 

     Now the hermits want to play a game. A game that left me scarred. A game that left me traumatized. A game. Just a game. Just a game. 

     "Ready or not, here I come!" Xisuma's shout came from the town hall. Everyone was hiding around the shopping district. I was inside chest monster. "Found you Mumbo! Your not even hiding?" 

     "I thought I would just walk around so I would be in a spot you already checked." Mumbo replied. That is the stupidest spot ever. 

     X then found Ren in the barge. He was pretending to be one of the barge mystery box holders. Doc was in the HEP HQ for some unknown reason. Wels was in the llama shop. Cleo was in Decked Out. Everyone else was slowly found, until I was the only one left. 

     "Grian! Come out, you won." Come on out Gree-on! Where are you hiding? My heart stopped. Sam's not here. He can't hurt you now. "Grian?" A shiver ran down my spine. My mind was racing. I started breathing fast. They're looking for me. He's looking for me. Oh no. What do I do? My breathing was going way too fast. I was fine! My heart started to beat faster. I was fine! My heart beat even faster. Why is it so much worse now? My heart was beating too fast. Darkness crept up faster than I expected. I stumbled, then I collapsed. I'm having a heart attack. 

     Just a game. 

     Just a game. 

     Just a game. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I didn't wake up. 

Even I don't really know the logic on this. Welp, thanks for reading!