A Promise to Keep

Requested by @SchmancyCat

Sorry if the name doesn't show up. I don't really know how to tag people. Imma just put it twice.  @SchmancyCat

Grian POV 

     I stood on the top of my roof, watching the stars. So peaceful. I'm gonna be one soon. I know the other hermits would try to stop me, that's why I left a note for when they wake up. Everyone was asleep. They would find me in the morning. 

     I can't live past this. I've tried. But I can't. The pressure on this server is way too much. Everyone treats me like a child. I always cause trouble. I don't want to die. But I have to. Maybe then the pressure would stop. I could be better again. Maybe I could finally fulfill my promise.  

     Taurtis was laying down on the ground. Barely breathing. My heart stopped from panic. 

     "Taurtis!" I screamed, running over to him 

     "Grian. . ." He mumbled. 

     "No, don't talk, save your energy, your gonna be ok!" I tried to comfort him. "You have be ok. . . 

     "We both know that's not true." I didn't respond. He was right. I just started crying. "Promise me something." 

     "Anything." I meant it. 

     "Promise me that one day, you'll find peace and happiness again. One day you'll be ok again." He told me. "Promise me that you will try to get better." 

     "I promise." 

     I didn't know how hard it would be. I tried MCC. It didn't work. So I came to Hermitcraft. Went even worse. This is the only way of getting better that I know. 

     The sun was coming. My communicator buzzed. Someone woke up. I didn't bother checking it. Why would I? I'm fulfilling my promise. I'm getting better. It was harder than I thought. 

     With that, I let myself drop. I'm coming Taurtis. 

.

.

.

     What I didn't expect was to survive. 

Part two? Yup. It's more interesting if they survive. Anyways, what do you think will happen next?