"Normal"

In this one, YHS, Evo, and KOV didn't happen. The art is mine. 

Grian POV

     I sat down on my bed. I don't feel good. I always thought it was an exaggeration. When everything hurts too much to move. My muscles seem to burn in pain for no apparent reason. It hurt even to breath. And that isn't even the worst. 

     Physically? I'm honestly fine. I was perfectly healthy, not have gotten sick since I was 11, and I was pretty fit. Mentally? I'm in shambles. 

     Then again, isn't everyone? Isn't it the usual feeling to feel filled to the brim with despair? Doesn't everyone feel suicidal? Doesn't everyone write the note for your on-purpose death, and doesn't everyone cut? That's the only reason I would feel it. 

     It's nothing special. It isn't that terrible to have anxiety and depression. 

     It isn't that bad. 

     Right? 

     Everyone goes through this. Their just all stronger than me. Everyone is afraid of the end of their happiness too much for them to even try to get it. Everyone has these weird fears that they don't tell anyone about that get triggered everyday. I'm just not as strong as everyone else. 

     I hope someone will help me. Maybe someone will realize that I'm having a hard time dealing with the feelings we all get, and they'll offer to help. Until then, I don't wanna ask for help. I can't ask when these feelings are a part of everyone. 

     I can deal with it on my own. 

     After all, it's normal. 

This makes me sad reading it back two years later. Was I really that depressed back then?