Immobile(3)

Chloe, you might wanna look away from this one. I know your sensitive about veins. 

A stood for Awesome. 

B stood for Bad. 

Bad ending. 

Grian POV

     Five days. My muscles were burning from not moving for five days, but I didn't have the heart to. I still didn't eat, but Iskall managed to force some water down while I was asleep. 

     I looked over to the offerings of food. An apple, a whole chicken, three kinds of potatoes, a steak, some carrots, wait, a steak? 

     There was a brown steak, cooked to absolute perfection just sitting there on the plate. That wasn't what I was interested in though. I was interested in the knife that came with it. 

     It's sharp enough to cut skin. 

     It's sharp enough to kill. 

     I grabbed it as quickly as I could, which wasn't very fast as I was very weak from malnourishment and dehydration. 

     I looked at its pin thin edge, and looked at my wrist. The veins there should release enough blood to kill if they are cut. Those would do. 

     I dragged it across my tender skin, flinching at the pain. The blood creeped out of the wound, slowly staining the bed red. It wasn't fast enough. I heard footsteps outside the door. I sliced again. And again. And again. 

     After seven cuts, my arm just flopped weakly to my side. Darkness blurred at the edge of my vision. The footsteps stopped as two voices started talking. Grian. . . Some. . . I. . . Friend. . . That last word made me stop. Friend. 

     I'm sorry. 

     The voices got louder and blurrier as the door opened. Someone ran to my side and started shaking me. They were screaming my name. I can't tell who it is. Everything's too blurry. 

     This is what I want. Why can't they just be happy for me? 

     Why can't you be happy for me?